MY road test tommorrow

Be Good

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uhhhhhhhhhhh, just because the Chicago Blackhawks are my #1 preference does NOT mean that I'm a bandwagon White Sox fan. :fyou

let me quote u for clarification................." The only reason I am a sox fan is because i had to choose a team on my license plate"............... :angry: :fyou

let me quote u for clarification................." The only reason I am a sox fan is because i had to choose a team on my license plate"............... :angry:  :fyou

Don't be misquoting me BEYOTCH!!!

I said "I chose to have a Sox license plate, because the baseball team you choose defines the type of Chicago sports fan you are."

Do NOT misquote me!!! :fyou

I said "I chose to have a Sox license plate, because the baseball team you choose defines the type of Chicago sports fan you are."

BULL f***ING s***.................I quoted your quote almost to the word, but whatever Heather.....

BULL f***ING s***.................I quoted your quote almost to the word, but whatever Heather.....

:dips***

You're motherf***ing wrong beeyotch!

I'd like for you to try getting a job with the Associated Press!!! You'd get your ass fired on the first day for tons of misquotations!!!

:bang :bang :bang :bang Yeah cuz id just make it up right? :fyou :stupid

Which is exactly what you've done in this case!!! YOU'RE the dips***!

:rolleyes:

The hell I'm right!!!

Good f***ing night!

The hell I'm right!!!

Good f***ing night!

SHould I order another wagon for your band?? :huh:

I go for my Probationary License down here on Monday afternoon. I've been driving around on my learners with my parents for the last 2 years. I'd luv to hav some White Sox stickers on the back of my car. I'd probably be the only person on Australia who would hav em.

:lolhitting

YA well I had the same lil b**** guy..THE 1st time I just kept talking but this time once I found out I had him again I hated him and didnt say a word..I should of drove far away and made him walk home and throw his labtop in the lake so he couldnt suspend my lisence.....AND the sad thing is he has a record of how I did last time with his lil dam labtop..TO pass you need 30 points or under, I got 110 the 1st time ( in toyota camry) and 120  (in potianc grand am) just a couple of hours ago.......I need to take it someone else rather then Garden City Park

:o :o :o

Were you wearing any Dolphins gear? Maybe the guy is a Jills or a J-E-T-S-suck-suck-suck fan????

Better luck next time. Maybe they will let you take the next test on the bus or some other form of public transportation. :huh: :lol: :P

J/K

Guest hotsoxchick1
And I'm sure you stay clear of the road when you see him pulling in or out. :D

dont you know it....lol.... everyone in the neighborhood runs and hides when hes at the wheel....... :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
I don't know what the f*** you're talking about.

HOCKEY, not baseball, is my favorite sport...So it's understandable that the Blackhawks are my #1 favorite team.

then why not get a hawks something on your plate.......picking the ball team doesnt necessarly make it clear what type of chicago fan you are... in case ya didnt notice there are a lot of scrub fans who are also hawks, bears and bulls fan as well when the season changes..... ;)

HOCKEY, not baseball, is my favorite sport...So it's understandable that the Blackhawks are my #1 favorite team.

then why not get a hawks something on your plate.......picking the ball team doesnt necessarly make it clear what type of chicago fan you are... in case ya didnt notice there are a lot of scrub fans who are also hawks, bears and bulls fan as well when the season changes..... ;)

Which is why your declaring your favorite baseball team in this town defines the type of Chicago fan you are.

Guest hotsoxchick1

Which is why your declaring your favorite baseball team in this town defines the type of Chicago fan you are.

ok how do you figure that..... i know a scrubs fan who lives on the next block from me who lives and dies with the hawks each and every season.......he also lives and dies with the scrubs and we go head to head quite a few times through the summer about whos better us or them....... i myself dont care for the hawks as i once used to... i prefer to be entertained by the wolves because its closer and cheaper an they put on a better show......so how does me being a sox fan determine which type of fan i am in the city???? as the seasons change so do the teams.....i picked something sox to put on my plates because out of all the sports in this town i prefer baseball over the rest......had i not cared much about baseball i would have put something nascar or pertaining to the wolves since those are my next two favorite sports to watch..... so i dont see where your logic is coming from that you need to put a sox something on your plates because it says what kind of fan you are of this city??????? get my drift now????

Take a look at the subset of fans in the city...

We have subset A, the subset that roots for the Sox, and subset B, the subset that roots for the Cubs.

So...

A={Sox, Hawks, Bears, Bulls}

B={Cubs, Hawks, Bears, Bulls}

Both subset A and B have the Hawks, Bears, and Bulls as the intersection of their fanships. The intersection of such subsets does not define the difference in such subsets. Hence, we must look at the baseball preference to determine what type of Chicago sports fan one is. If such fan has the collection of entries from subset A, they are in the right (since they root for the Sox). If, however, such fan has the collection of entries from subset B, they are in the wrong (since they root for the Cubs), regardless of which entries are in the intersection of A and B.

Hence, since subset A has the Sox as an entry, and subset B has the Cubs as an entry, we can say that

A > B

and it's the difference between the two subsets that defines the type of Chicago fan one is.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Take a look at the subset of fans in the city...

We have subset A, the subset that roots for the Sox, and subset B, the subset that roots for the Cubs.

So...

A={Sox, Hawks, Bears, Bulls}

B={Cubs, Hawks, Bears, Bulls}

Both subset A and B have the Hawks, Bears, and Bulls as the intersection of their fanships.  The intersection of such subsets does not define the difference in such subsets.  Hence, we must look at the baseball preference to determine what type of Chicago sports fan one is.  If such fan has the collection of entries from subset A, they are in the right (since they root for the Sox).  If, however, such fan has the collection of entries from subset B, they are in the wrong (since they root for the Cubs), regardless of which entries are in the intersection of A and B.

Hence, since subset A has the Sox as an entry, and subset B has the Cubs as an entry, we can say that

A > B

and it's the difference between the two subsets that defines the type of Chicago fan one is.

lol omfg.. have you got no homework today lol.......what it boils down to is this... if your such a huge hawks fan then put something which pertains to them on your plates... dont just pick something from the sox because of some silly idea that it will make or break your fan status in the city......... :D *shakin head back and forth* geez us heather.......that wasnt to hard to understand was it....... ;)

But if Train A was heading to Chicago going 109 miles an hour and Train B was heading to ISU going 83 miles an hour, but one of them had to stop to re-fuel and pick up more people in Peoria, How many Sox fans would be on Train A when they collide?

"That's a Fargin' trick question"... :huh:

Guest hotsoxchick1
But if Train A was heading to Chicago going 109 miles an hour and Train B was heading to ISU going 83 miles an hour, but one of them had to stop to re-fuel and pick up more people in Peoria, How many Sox fans would be on Train A when they collide? 

"That's a Fargin' trick question"... :huh:

lmao............ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lol savvy

Guest hotsoxchick1
Oh Heather let it go. No matter what you say, it isn't going to be good enough.

its not that what she has to say isnt good enough i was just tryin to understand her logic behind it.... :rolleyes: