MY road test tommorrow

Be Good

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
But no matter how she explains it, it's wrong.  :huh:  :lolhitting

i didnt say she was wrong i said she should just put a hawks something on her plates since thats where her heart lies..........and just because your a sox fan or a scrubs fan it doesnt mean that will determine which type of other chicago sports fan you will be.... some like those other sports and some dont...........its not all lumped into one catagory or another like she was tryin to convey........alot of folks dont like football, hockey, or basketball..... so how does choosing ones baseball team have any effect on those other sports????? thats what i was trying to understand where she was coming from........geez us.........

i didnt say she was wrong i said she should just put a hawks something on her plates since thats where her heart lies..........and just because your a sox fan or a scrubs fan it doesnt mean that will determine which type of other chicago sports fan you will be.... some like those other sports and some dont...........its not all lumped into one catagory or another like she was tryin to convey........alot of folks dont like football, hockey, or basketball..... so how does choosing ones baseball team have any effect on those other sports????? thats what i was trying to understand where she was coming from........geez us.........

Michelle, I agree with you. I like the Sox but have no interest in anything else in Chicago and like football teams from other states. One has nothing to do with the other. Therefore.. not really any logic. Ya like who ya like.

Geezus is right.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Michelle, I agree with you. I like the Sox but have no interest in anything else in Chicago and like football teams from other states. One has nothing to do with the other. Therefore.. not really any logic. Ya like who ya like.

Geezus is right.

oh ok....i get it now......never mind.....been a loooooooong day and im pretty out of it right about now......

YA well I had the same lil b**** guy..THE 1st time I just kept talking but this time once I found out I had him again I hated him and didnt say a word..I should of drove far away and made him walk home and throw his labtop in the lake so he couldnt suspend my lisence.....AND the sad thing is he has a record of how I did last time with his lil dam labtop..TO pass you need 30 points or under, I got 110 the 1st time ( in toyota camry) and 120  (in potianc grand am) just a couple of hours ago.......I need to take it someone else rather then Garden City Park

:o :o :o

Were you wearing any Dolphins gear? Maybe the guy is a Jills or a J-E-T-S-suck-suck-suck fan????

Better luck next time. Maybe they will let you take the next test on the bus or some other form of public transportation. :huh: :lol: :P

J/K

Jills....lol...you crack me up every time.

Now wait this weekend when the Bills f***ing dominate the Dolphins.

YA well I had the same lil b**** guy..THE 1st time I just kept talking but this time once I found out I had him again I hated him and didnt say a word..I should of drove far away and made him walk home and throw his labtop in the lake so he couldnt suspend my lisence.....AND the sad thing is he has a record of how I did last time with his lil dam labtop..TO pass you need 30 points or under, I got 110 the 1st time ( in toyota camry) and 120  (in potianc grand am) just a couple of hours ago.......I need to take it someone else rather then Garden City Park

Were you wearing any Dolphins gear? Maybe the guy is a Jills or a J-E-T-S-suck-suck-suck fan????

Better luck next time. Maybe they will let you take the next test on the bus or some other form of public transportation. :huh: :lol: :P

J/K

When are the Bills going to start dominating?? :lolhitting

J/K

When are the Bills going to start dominating?? :lolhitting

You already made your obvious point once dips***.