Company Pot Luck Luncheons

Texsox

I really, really, dislike pot luck lunches. We have a big, spread out department and no one really knows everyone. They are awkward and I don't really trust the cooking that was brought here 5 hours ago. If I die it is the potato salad.

QUOTE (Tex @ May 31, 2016 -> 12:04 PM)
I really, really, dislike pot luck lunches. We have a big, spread out department and no one really knows everyone. They are awkward and I don't really trust the cooking that was brought here 5 hours ago. If I die it is the potato salad.

LOL

I used to love them when I was young and stupid because it was like free buffet time but now I cant stand them. I dont know if something I am going to eat is going to have me running to the toilet an hour later so I dont even participate in these anymore.

One thing that I like that we have done in my office is have a potluck day that we all order out from somewhere and have it delivered fresh. This works out pretty well and I am all in when we do this.