Sign in to follow this  
LittleHurt05

2018 Winter Olympics Thread

Germany beats Canada in mens hockey semi-final. I know it's Canada's D team, but that's still a massive upset. "Russia" will be favored to win the gold, without Ovechkin of course.

Congrats USA Men’s Curling.

Had the magic shot in the 8th frame to knock out two stones of Sweden simultaneously...the rare five points locked it up.

Ending on high note with Women’s Hockey, the cross country skiing shocker, and Kyle Mack getting silver in Big Air w/ the Bloody Dracula. Cool trick.

https://sports.yahoo.com/explaining-bloody-...-040506761.html

Edited by caulfield12

I thought these winter olympics were really well done and enjoyable. Very much was entertained and NBC had our households nightly coverage pretty much the entire two weeks (when we had the TV on).

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Feb 26, 2018 -> 02:11 PM)
I thought these winter olympics were really well done and enjoyable. Very much was entertained and NBC had our households nightly coverage pretty much the entire two weeks (when we had the TV on).

Yep I thought they were well done. I think they could improve a little with showing more events late night, but I get that they want to try and keep their primetime numbers higher.