Best day of the year

Gene Honda Civic

I don't really understand the point... what is all this homestar stuff??  :huh:

It's a cartoon that's web-based, not tv-based.

Homestar Runner is the main charater.

Strong Bad Answers emails weekly

Strong Bad has brothers Strong Mad, and Strong Sad, along with a sidekick, The Cheat. There's a larger cast of characters, but I wont get in to that. If you poke around long enough, Everyone has there own distict personality. Theres inside jokes. There's Easter eggs that if you click on certain Items at the right time, they uncover hidden cartoon or charaters. It's about the best thing beside soxtalk on the web.

I like Strong Sad as David Byrne too. The costume itself wasn't that great but I just think the idea of Strong Sad dressing up as David Byrne is funny.

Bubbs as Mel was pretty good too.

So I found the easter egg when Coach Z and Bubbs are at the door and I found the candy corn easter egg at the end too. Were there any others I missed?

Eggs:

Drag + Drop candy inside house to see a special character.

Click on last candy corn at the end.

click in Poopsmiths head when he first gets to Marzipans.

I have no Idea who ozone is. That's the only one I can't figure out, but strongbad's past costumes have been, how should i say, LACKING.

Strong Bad's costume, Ozone, was a character in the 80's movie "breakin'" and "breakin' 2 electric bugaloo"

Marzipans costume, the log lady. The log lady was on the hit television show from 1990-1991 cxalled Twin Peaks. It was created by David Lynch and featured a town of strange personalities and weird happenings all based around the death of the homecoming queen, Laura Palmer. The log lady would claim that her log was giving her clues to the mystery. (talking to her)

I finished carving my Homestar and Strong Sad pumpkins several hours ago now.  I'll try to get some picture up eventually.  They turned out pretty good if I do say so myself.

A Strong Sad Pumpkin? That's badass, you should send a picture of it to the homestar runner guys.

On a side note Playboy gave that POD album 1 bunny head, and I saw there new video, they sound like the same christian rapcore band I didn't like before :D

A Strong Sad Pumpkin? That's badass, you should send a picture of it to the homestar runner guys.

On a side note Playboy gave that POD album 1 bunny head, and I saw there new video, they sound like the same christian rapcore band I didn't like before :D

Yea, the Strong Sad pumpkin definetly turned out the best. For some reason he has become one of my favorites.

As far as POD... I like the new song and didn't think it had too much of a rap core feel to it. Everything I've heard is that the new album isn't just a repackaged version of the last one. It is supposed to have a different sound to it. I am very hopeful that it will be good, as I'm sure you've already noticed. Then again I liked the last couple of albums (ok I'm old, CDs - whatever). Then again again (... umm, whatever to that too) I don't count the christian thing as an instant turn off.

Yea, the Strong Sad pumpkin definetly turned out the best. For some reason he has become one of my favorites.

As far as POD... I like the new song and didn't think it had too much of a rap core feel to it. Everything I've heard is that the new album isn't just a repackaged version of the last one. It is supposed to have a different sound to it. I am very hopeful that it will be good, as I'm sure you've already noticed. Then again I liked the last couple of albums (ok I'm old, CDs - whatever). Then again again (... umm, whatever to that too) I don't count the christian thing as an instant turn off.

Yeah Strong Sad is my favorite as well, I have a Strong Sad T-Shirt As Well.

Well I obviously don't like P.O.D because I think they suck, but I also don't like Christian Rock bands in general, like P.O.D and Creed.

As you can probably figure out I'm going the other way thanks :D

As you can probably figure out I'm going the other way thanks :D

I don't know about all that. I've been where you are in terms of religion. There are still plenty of people who hold themselves out as religious that I absolutely hate. God and religion are not one and the same, in fact they are often quite opposite in my opinion. God is not incompatible with fun or metal music or lots of other things that get Pat Robertson riled up either.

I'm not trying to preach to you. I just hope that if you are going to have an opinion about God that you would go and look into it yourself and not take what you get from some TV shylock or Sunday church hypocrite as all there is.

I don't know about all that.  I've been where you are in terms of religion.  There are still plenty of people who hold themselves out as religious that I absolutely hate.  God and religion are not one and the same, in fact they are often quite opposite in my opinion.  God is not incompatible with fun or metal music or lots of other things that get Pat Robertson riled up either.

I'm not trying to preach to you.  I just hope that if you are going to have an opinion about God that you would go and look into it yourself and not take what you get from some TV shylock or Sunday church hypocrite as all there is.

I totally get you. I know they are 2 different things. I'm agnostic, and not really a fan of organized religion, especially people who try to preach it to me when I don't want any part of it (not that I'm saying you're doing that) I don't care if you are religious, just don't look down on me with a holier than thou attitude, or with pity because I'm not. That's what irks me.

I don't know about all that.  I've been where you are in terms of religion.  There are still plenty of people who hold themselves out as religious that I absolutely hate.  God and religion are not one and the same, in fact they are often quite opposite in my opinion.  God is not incompatible with fun or metal music or lots of other things that get Pat Robertson riled up either.

I'm not trying to preach to you.  I just hope that if you are going to have an opinion about God that you would go and look into it yourself and not take what you get from some TV shylock or Sunday church hypocrite as all there is.

I totally get you. I know they are 2 different things. I'm agnostic, and not really a fan of organized religion, especially people who try to preach it to me when I don't want any part of it (not that I'm saying you're doing that) I don't care if you are religious, just don't look down on me with a holier than thou attitude, or with pity because I'm not. That's what irks me.

I hear ya. I think those people are in for a suprise when they make it to the other side.