OHHH ROMAN....... COME OUT COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU

Guest hotsoxchick1

Guest hotsoxchick1

ARE................ i can not believe that you would send me such a stupid request...............i wish you would put it on here for everyone to read.......then let me rip you to shreads in front of everyone like you deserve for even thinking to ask that of me....................i think you have totaly lost your mind young man..... i have nothing to hide... so in the future you ask me what you want to out in the open ok................oh yeah and guess what......f*** KENNY WILLIAMS.. HES STILL A DUMBASS AND ALWAYS WILL BE ONE........................ :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou

and i dont care if he got 10 bart colons on the team.. hes still a dumbass.....

what did psycho do now?

I sent her a polite request over PM to just give KW a pat on the back when he deserves it and she spit in my face. I didnt insult her and I even did it over PM as to avoid calling her out in front of everyone. I dont know why she flipped out so much. Whatever, I do not care...

ARE................ i can not believe that you would send me such a stupid request...............i wish you would put it on here for everyone to read.......then let me rip you to shreads in front of everyone like you deserve for even thinking to ask that of me....................i think you have totaly lost your mind young man..... i have nothing to hide... so in the future you ask me what you want to out in the open ok................oh yeah and guess what......f*** KENNY WILLIAMS.. HES STILL A DUMBASS AND ALWAYS WILL BE ONE........................ :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou :fyou 

You seem to be almost disappointed that we got Colon because KW made a smart move.

A part of me thinks she is upset because she was wrong and KW did a good thing, but I think HSC is just really pissed off at the Sox right now and really doubts them, and in a way, it's rightfully so.

HSC: Remove stick from ass. Thank you.

Next time, try not to talk like a damn schizophrenic.

i think you have totaly lost your mind young man

Now let's bring out the ruler and make fun of him because he's younger and not as intelligent. Just be quiet.

HSC: Remove stick from ass. Thank you.

Next time, try not to talk like a damn schizophrenic.

i think you have totaly lost your mind young man

Now let's bring out the ruler and make fun of him because he's younger and not as intelligent. Just be quiet.

Cerb, are you actually siding with me? Why thank you!

HSC is more knowledgable about baseball than almost anyone I know - would be real close between her and imadman - and she has been a life long true Sox fan, longer than some people here have been around, and while I think she is hard on KW, I think the comments to HSC in this thread are inexcusable. She has also been a very good friend to a lot of people in the real world, as opposed to be all cool and sarcastic and smart ass in this forum.

The ability to disagree without being an asshole is lost on some people here.

(and the history of psycho and HSC means they can go at it their own selves; for the rest, I would pay damn good money to se you trash talk HSC to her face, it would be more entertaining than seeing Osuna strike out Sam-me; it is real easy to be nasty in cyberworld.)

and the history of psycho and HSC means they can go at it their own selves

Hey buddy, whats that mean? And Im not being an asshole. I simply asked that she give Kenny a pat on the back and she refused, oh well. Im still gonna give him a pat on the back and a chance to fully redeem himself...

all I mean is you two have your own long-established relationship and are able to deal with each other your own selves, nothing else - you know how i feel about HSC and you are a favorite poster of mine, as you know

Yes I do know who enjoy the company of both of us and I usually enjoy seeing hscs name on the online list but today she just flipped out. She shouldnt be so mad. I did nothing to provoke her.

Michelle is just a diehard Sox fan who has so much love for the team. She is an awesome person and someone I respect a whole lot.

Our views on optimism and such disagree, as do mine with many posters, but one thing for sure is all of us on these boards are die hard Sox fans. Michelle has been one for a long time and she supports the Sox through thick and thin.

I also think she's very fed up with the way things have been ran for years and when your as serious about her towards the Sox, one great move doesn't make you forget everything else.

Hopefully KW and management continue to improve and put a real winner out on the field that wins the series and goes into the playoffs this year.

Michelle is just a diehard Sox fan who has so much love for the team. She is an awesome person and someone I respect a whole lot.

Our views on optimism and such disagree, as do mine with many posters, but one thing for sure is all of us on these boards are die hard Sox fans.  Michelle has been one for a long time and she supports the Sox through thick and thin.

I also think she's very fed up with the way things have been ran for years and when your as serious about her towards the Sox, one great move doesn't make you forget everything else.

Hopefully KW and management continue to improve and put a real winner out on the field that wins the series and goes into the playoffs this year.

yea...or she wants a piece of theoldroman. im going with that.

ARE................ i can not believe that you would send me such a stupid request...............i wish you would put it on here for everyone to read.......then let me rip you to shreads in front of everyone like you deserve for even thinking to ask that of me....................i think you have totaly lost your mind young man..... i have nothing to hide... so in the future you ask me what you want to out in the open ok................oh yeah and guess what......f*** KENNY WILLIAMS.. HES STILL A DUMBASS AND ALWAYS WILL BE ONE........................ :fyou   :fyou   :fyou   :fyou   :fyou   :fyou   :fyou  

You seem to be almost disappointed that we got Colon because KW made a smart move.

Agreed

HSC is more knowledgable about baseball than almost anyone I know - would be real close between her and imadman - and she has been a life long true Sox fan, longer than some people here have been around, and while I think she is hard on KW, I think the comments to HSC in this thread are inexcusable.  She has also been a very good friend to a lot of people in the real world, as opposed to be all cool and sarcastic and smart ass in this forum.

The ability to disagree without being an asshole is lost on some people here. 

(and the history of psycho and HSC means they can go at it their own selves; for the rest, I would pay damn good money to se you trash talk HSC to her face, it would be more entertaining than seeing Osuna strike out Sam-me; it is real easy to be nasty in cyberworld.)

Agreed

ARE................ i can not believe that you would send me such a stupid request...............i wish you would put it on here for everyone to read.......then let me rip you to shreads in front of everyone like you deserve for even thinking to ask that of me....................i think you have totaly lost your mind young man..... i have nothing to hide... so in the future you ask me what you want to out in the open ok................oh yeah and guess what......f*** KENNY WILLIAMS.. HES STILL A DUMBASS AND ALWAYS WILL BE ONE........................ :fyou   :fyou   :fyou   :fyou   :fyou   :fyou   :fyou  

But at least we got Sandy Alomar!

Guest hotsoxchick1

ya know i usually dont care what anyone thinks of me or my opinions... i speak freely and i think that my years on this earth have earned me the right to do so as you all have the right to do too....... no im not pissed we got colon and kw made a good move.... third time has to be a f***ing charm doesnt it.........i hope it works out for him..... no i dont secretly want to do psycho.. hes been a pain in my ass from day one and out of respect of a friend i give him leway......but when he floods my u2 message box with requests of patting kw on the back for one good move, and to put a smile on my face and stop being so negative i have to draw the line... not to mention now he sent me one saying he has lost all respect for me... who the f*** cares roman.....not me.....after all the money each and every year i dump down on things like season tickets (full season. parking pass.stadium club passes. three seats worth). the money i dump on the beer guy, the food vendors, the freakin gift shop alone gets at least 500.00 out of my kids each and every time they visit the park, not to mention the many games each and every year i attend in birmingham and all the cash i throw down there as well.......when it comes to what this team does and doesnt do i think i have well enough earned a right to b**** about it freely, i have also earned the right to say f*** you kw if i feel like it....you roman take your chances and ask me to pat his back?? f*** him.. he hasnt done anything worth patting it for.. had it not been for cashman holding his hand on this one he would have never pulled it off in the first place with out it costing us lee, maggs, almonte and cash....3 and cash for 1 is his regular M.O. and we all know that too well.................i dont care if you lost respect for me or not.... i honestly do not want anymore u2 messages from you cause im not going to bend and do what you want me to... f*** KENNY WILLIAMS HES STILL A JERKOFF AND HAS NO CLUE HOW TO BE A REAL GM....... you dont like that then too f***ing bad.....tell me how you feel about colon when were sitting in second place at the end of this year once again.......just cause we got him doesnt mean he can deliver a world series...........and thats what your acting like he can do..........get a grip and come back down to earth.. there are still many issues that need addressing...............NUFF SAID FOR NOW........... :fyou

Im not arguing with you anymore. I no longer care what you think, DO NOT respond to me. After this post I will no longer respond to you. "Our history" as cw put it is over. Out of respect for the same person (I think) I too shall give you leway but I shall no longer talk to you. That is my right as an established member of this message board...