Baggio! this IS White Sox news

cwsox

Good to see you back man!!!  Hey was it you I did the Sox and Roll with that one time with Joe Batters?  This was during the Cubs Sox series back in 2002.

hey nuke...yeah that was me...i believe it was right before you went to the desert..glad to see you are back and everything is ok (im guessing you are back since you are posting so much)...

hey rps..we need to get together for a few beers...you going to soxfest this year...i think im gonna go just so i can go to the KW Q&A and tell him if he had any integrity whatsoever he'd resign in shame and beg all sox fans for forgiveness :D

greg , molto and eveyone else..thanks for the welcome back...

hey nuke...yeah that was me...i believe it was right before you went to the desert..glad to see you are back and everything is ok (im guessing you are back since you are posting so much)...

hey rps..we need to get together for a few beers...you going to soxfest this year...i think im gonna go just so i can go to the KW Q&A and tell him if he had any integrity whatsoever he'd resign in shame and beg all sox fans for forgiveness :D

Hope to see you at Soxfest again Bags, glad to see you back on here.

thanks zach...we'll have to meet up again..is your bro comming too??..be warned..ill be on a serious rag on kenny rant this year :lol:

Yeah, he will be there as well as Bob. Bob and I are getting rooms this year and staying for the weekend. I'm looking forward to meeting some folks in the hotel bar during the evenings.

thanks zach...we'll have to meet up again..is your bro comming too??..be warned..ill be on a serious rag on kenny rant this year :lol:

Baggs, we're staying there also. As well as Southsider and his wife. Friday night we're meeting in the Atrium bar after the Q&A with Kenny. See you there!!

I might show up one of the days. I'm having a real hard time getting pumped up for it this year. I really dont want to hear a "pep rally" from KW and Ozzie as they try to bulls*** loyal fans. I'll try to stop in the bar one of the nights. Piss on Sox fest. I'm not spending any money on this team any sooner then i have to . This looks like the mid-80's all over again.