Braves suck

doubleM23

What the bloody f***? We just got our asses handed to us by the worst team in one of the worst basketball conferences in the nation. Utterly embarrassing. Pathetic to think this team was 9 points away from 9-11 and 5-3 in conference.

Thank God for Notre Dame.

What the bloody f***?  We just got our asses handed to us by the worst team in one of the worst basketball conferences in the nation.  Utterly embarrassing.  Pathetic to think this team was 9 points away from 9-11 and 5-3 in conference.

was it illinois state?

What the bloody f***?  We just got our asses handed to us by the worst team in one of the worst basketball conferences in the nation.  Utterly embarrassing.  Pathetic to think this team was 9 points away from 9-11 and 5-3 in conference.

was it illinois state?

Unfortunately.

I suppose for a while now they can all pretend that everyone at Bradley wants to go to Illinois State now.

At least it wasn't UNI. They really suck

Hopefully we get to pound on them a little later. Outside of Creighton and Southern Illinois, there's not much in terms of talent in the Valley. Witchita State ain't bad, and Indiana State had Larry Bird about a million years ago, but there's not much more.

I think my high school team, St. Patrick (#14 according to the Tribune) could beat Bradley right now.

Oh, I know she will. She's told me that the Redbirds suck this year (3-15.. Go figure). We made a friendly bet at the start of the year that after the games in the War on 74, the loser would say how great the winner is, so here goes...

I love Illinois State! It is the best school in the MVC and in Illinois. Oh, how I wish I went to Illinois State and not Bradley. Bloomington and Normal are the greatest college towns ever, and I am so ashamed that my dorm is only seven stories and not twenty-two. I also wish my school had its own farm. GO REDBIRDS!

I need to take a shower now.

Oh, I know she will.  She's told me that the Redbirds suck this year (3-15.. Go figure).  We made a friendly bet at the start of the year that after the games in the War on 74, the loser would say how great the winner is, so here goes...

I love Illinois State!  It is the best school in the MVC and in Illinois.  Oh, how I wish I went to Illinois State and not Bradley.  Bloomington and Normal are the greatest college towns ever, and I am so ashamed that my dorm is only seven stories and not twenty-two.  I also wish my school had its own farm.  GO REDBIRDS!

I need to take a shower now.

LOL!

I think I enjoyed that almost as much as Heather will! :D

Ummm, first of all, my dorm is 28 stories tall, not 22...The world's tallest college dorm!

And yea, the Redbirds do suck so badly, I have boycotted them for the rest of the season. Instead, I have picked up a s***load of hours at work...Getting extra money will be great.

But it was nice that we won. Know, doublem, that I will not be making the trip out to Peoria on the 12th when we play you there.

Oh, and Illinois State has had a high-profile player grace its crossways. If you didn't know, Doug Collins played his college ball here at ISU.

Aww, Heather, not coming to old P-town???? How come?? Its awesome here. And it's during Marti Gras (Homecoming) week

GO BRAVES!!!!!!!  :D

I have decided to quit Red Rage, which is the fan club here on campus, and focus on the three most important things in one's college life: school, work, and friends. Red Rage has driven me away. They show no originality whatsoever, and their chants are rather trite. I'd rather be sitting in my dorm room watching the Hawks, Bears, Sox, and Bulls (PROFESSIONAL sports) rather than college sports sitting there with people who are clueless as to what TRUE sporting event conduct is. 75% of Red Ragers aren't from the Chicago area, and 90% of them haven't even been to a professional sporting game, thus they don't know what a REAL sporting event is about.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that college sports don't interest me much anymore. Hell, my "rah rah" attitude towards ISU is dipping lower and lower as the days pass. I guess part of it is that I only have one more semester left here after this...I'm approaching the time I leave here. And I won't be coming down here to visit once I get outta here.

Sorry for the long rant!