Who's pumped about Munoz starting tomorrow?

CubsSuck1

I'm just hoping the Expos are as pathetic as they seem and Arnie can run them over...

I just don't like his chances but i'm biting my lip and putting a smile on my face....

:fyou  :canada

They didn't seem too pathetic last night while they were smacking Buehrle around.

3 runs in 5 innings=good

4 runs in 6 innings= good enough.

If he hits his spots with his fastball and doesn't try to add a super onto his curveball and throws it for strikes I think he'll do well and everyone will be pleasently surprised.

The thing that's so frustrating about this is, I have so much optimisim about anyone coming up. I just keep hoping that one of these guys comes up and just throws a gem. Why can't we have a Dontrelle Willis in our organization? All these starters threw so well in ST or in the minors, and then they come up to bigs and completely forget what got them here.

After tonight, we've seen our offense is NOT a problem. It's the pitching; we need a 5th starter, and possibly more bullpen help. I don't really trust anyone but Shingo and Damaso.