Fallen Angels to Sox (we pray)

cwsox

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night...we will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today, we celebrate our independence day!"

as one rereads this thread with all the b****ing and whining and wrist slashing, I am not sure many should be celebrating - the pessimism and carping and crying and negativity far outweighs any realization this is a 9 inning game

and - Sox win for those of us who always believe :headbang :headbang :headbang

as one rereads this thread with all the b****ing and whining and wrist slashing, I am not sure many should be celebrating - the pessimism and carping and crying and negativity far outweighs any realization this is a 9 inning game

and - Sox win for those of us who always believe :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

hey go back and read my post after konehead's double ;)

and - Sox win for those of us who always believe :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

I am not responsible for opinions I post during games. (I think I will add this to my sig.) :huh

I'm happy about the win, I'm happy our offense scored 9 runs, but we've got some wok to do the rest of the season. I hope this was the worst that thinks will get, because it was BAD. We don't need any behind-the-scenes controversey, so the Maggs situation needs to be handled. Time to catch the Twins.