2006 White Sox Photos

SSH2005

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope :(

csb1020618021024x7688in.th.jpg csb1050618021024x7681wz.th.jpg csb1080618031024x7683bc.th.jpg csb1020618171024x7683gj.th.jpg csb1010618171024x7688pj.th.jpg csb1030618171024x7680cj.th.jpg

The first 3 are from last night that I never posted because I forgot :P

I'm going on vacation for 2 weeks (which ends with my first Sox games of the year in Pittsburgh), and although I will have an internet connection for some of it, I won't have time to upload pictures. Sorry :(

2 more: csb1060619021024x7680ea.th.jpg csb1050619031024x7682kq.th.jpg

Edited by Felix

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE(RME JICO @ Jul 10, 2006 -> 05:20 AM)
Does anyone have the source link to these pics, I will fill in for posting the pics so we don't miss any games. It been 8 days since the last update.

I asked a few months ago and got this back on PM. Unfortunately, I can't make sense of it, maybe you know what all this means...

"CBS Sportsline posts pictures for each team after each game (usually). Here would be the link to the MLB picture page, and here would be the Rangers page. To get the bigger versions, just take the URL for each picture individual, and replace the part of the URL that says "lower" with "1024x768".

If you do plan on linking to these elsewhere, do not link to the CBS Sportsline link. Upload the pictures to Imageshack, then link to that URL. CBS stopped offering the larger pictures last year because of people hotlinking them and it taking up too much bandwidth, so really, use imageshack. Unfortunetly, they do remove them not too long after each game (usually a few hours), so you have to be somewhat quick to get them all.

Enjoy "

QUOTE(wherehaveyougoneharold @ Jul 10, 2006 -> 07:47 AM)
I asked a few months ago and got this back on PM. Unfortunately, I can't make sense of it, maybe you know what all this means...

"CBS Sportsline posts pictures for each team after each game (usually). Here would be the link to the MLB picture page, and here would be the Rangers page. To get the bigger versions, just take the URL for each picture individual, and replace the part of the URL that says "lower" with "1024x768".

If you do plan on linking to these elsewhere, do not link to the CBS Sportsline link. Upload the pictures to Imageshack, then link to that URL. CBS stopped offering the larger pictures last year because of people hotlinking them and it taking up too much bandwidth, so really, use imageshack. Unfortunetly, they do remove them not too long after each game (usually a few hours), so you have to be somewhat quick to get them all.

Enjoy "

Thanks I will check it out.

I think they mean the smaller photos on the Team pages are labeled with lower in the URL, and if you copy the target or shortcut to the URL bar, you can replace the word "lower" with "1024x768" to display the large photos, which you can then save to your computer, then upload to imageshack.