ND Comes Back

Chisoxfn

Originally posted by doubleM23

Iowa?

The best two teams in the country right now are Oklahoma and Ohio State.

Ohio State is just like Notre Dame except they have a better running back(Claudett or whatever his name his)

I'm telling you all, watch Notre Dame play they are a very complete football team now that their defense keeps playing better.

I think Oklohoma is probably the best team in the country, and maybe Miami at two if they can beat Virginia Tech and Tenessee, but after that, I'd have Iowa as the best one loss team(Of course thats if they beat Minnesota)

Well, their goes what I said about Okohoma as they were beaten by Texas A and M.

Now that to me means Miami, Ohio State, Texas, Washington State and then Iowa in the BCS or that would be my assumption.

Oklohoma will fall behind them. Now for Iowa to win I think that Washington State will have to lose to Oregon and then Ohio State to Michigan, that would be my guesses and then you get a Texas vs Iowa National Title Game.

Of course odds are it won't happen, but hey I can wish.

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

Well, their goes what I said about Okohoma as they were beaten by Texas A and M.

Now that to me means Miami, Ohio State, Texas, Washington State and then Iowa in the BCS or that would be my assumption.

Oklohoma will fall behind them.  Now for Iowa to win I think that Washington State will have to lose to Oregon and then Ohio State to Michigan, that would be my guesses and then you get a Texas vs Iowa National Title Game.

Of course odds are it won't happen, but hey I can wish. 

I still think Oklahoma is still one of the best in the country. I don't think any team in the country could have gone into College Station and won today.

I still don't think Ohio State will beat Michigan.

Texas still has to go into Lubbock and then they have A&M at home, Oklahoma has an easier road to the Big 12 title game, which I think they'll get to if they and UT have identical records, because of the head-to-head.

IF OSU does lose to Michigan then Iowa would go to the Rose Bowl, and I don't know who would play Miami in the Rose Bowl. Could be Washington State, or Oklahoma, or Texas if Oklahoma loses in Kansas City. If OSU doesn't lose then I don't think Iowa even makes the BCS.

Notre Dame will still prolly get an at-large berth if they win out, and don't forget the ACC (right now FSU) and SEC champ (right now Georgia, but they have a title game too) gets one.

Whew.