White Sox vs. Indians, 8/08/07 (W)

Brian

every season uribe gets hot for a month or so and then goes M.I.A. for a couple of months. if this is the month he gets hot, anything can happen. Lord knows he's due!

Edited by DonnyDevito

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(DonnyDevito @ Aug 9, 2007 -> 12:01 AM)
every season uribe gets hot for a month or so and then goes M.I.A. for a couple of months. if this is the month he gets hot, anything can happen. Lord knows he's due!

He gets progressively worse. In 04, it was the whole 1st half. In 05 he had a decent 1st month and a real good september + playoffs. In 06 he had a good June but that was only the last two weeks of june. So, what's this year? 1 super good week?

The replays happened too fast for me to see for sure, but I think the fan who jumped up for the home run let the ball go right through his fingers and it hit him square in the face sending the fan to the ground. I hope he was ok, but it looked really really funny.

Jose Contreras, making his first regular-season relief appearance since 2003 while with the Yankees, got the victory by pitching two innings. It was Contreras' first win since June 18 and he is scheduled to get another start Sunday.