Pierre saved the game with that catch

macsandz

QUOTE (greg775 @ May 2, 2011 -> 11:08 PM)
I will give him props for that nice catch.

I'm sick of seeing him try to steal bases tho.

This. Even though his only asset is base stealing, he looks horrible right now in that department. I understand everyone and their grandma's know he's going to try and steal since Ozzie and co. give him the green light every time. Too predictable.

This. Even though his only asset is base stealing, he looks horrible right now in that department. I understand everyone and their grandma's know he's going to try and steal since Ozzie and co. give him the green light every time. Too predictable.

You know - even THE catch tonight shows he's slow. Nobody can be that bad reading a line heading foul and he barely caught it in fair territory against a right hander....

Something has to be wrong with him.

QUOTE (Andrew @ May 2, 2011 -> 11:27 PM)
You know - even THE catch tonight shows he's slow. Nobody can be that bad reading a line heading foul and he barely caught it in fair territory against a right hander....

Something has to be wrong with him.

I'm starting to think he's lost a step. The jump he got off Guthrie tonight was awesome. I didn't think they had a chance at him. Obviously, I was wrong.

He honestly couldn't have got much of a better jump, if at all. That's what scares me about him improving going forward.