Another moronic Twins fan surfaces

aboz56

Q: John Althouse from Greenville, SC asks:

Where do you see the Sox farm system in terms of overall strength? I would place them around 20th or so...they only have 1 impact-type guy (Borchard) offensively, and I'm not sold on their pitchers. It's pretty easy to see Rauch as a 4A guy, Malone in the pen, and Honel as an average starter. As a Twin's fan, I feel pretty secure for the next few years (and beyond if a stadium is built)...Sox ain't goin' nowhere fast.

A: Phil Rogers: Well, I think the Sox's system is better than that. Much of their position player talent is in the lower minors because they brought so much to the big leagues the last few years. They are deep wpitching at almost all levels in the minors. I would not be so confident about the Twins ... I looked this up the other day: the last time the Twins had three winning seasons in a row was Rod Carew's rookie year. Something to chew on, huh?

HAHHAHAHAHA, chew on that bud! :****

Man oh man, that guy really thought our system stinks.

He aught to look at the Twinkie system which is stocked in the outfield department and they have Mauer, but they don't have much other then that. They also have had some high first round pitchers that became busts/or have yet to develop(ie, Adam Johnson or whatever his name is, out of Cal State Fullerton)

Guest hotsoxchick1

while i dont fully agree with that twinkies fans statements in whole..it did start me thinking what our lineups would look like in aaa and aa ......im not all that impressed i must admit.....has anyone else taken a glance lately at whos due to move up to aaa and aa???? i dont know guys....lots of what if's and maybes.. surely isnt going to be like it was in the past couple of seasons .....we soon shall see how the rebuilding process goes.......

Originally posted by hotsoxchick1

while i dont fully agree with that twinkies fans statements in whole..it did start me thinking what our lineups would look like in aaa and aa ......im not all that impressed i must admit.....has anyone else taken a glance lately at whos due to move up to aaa and aa???? i dont know guys....lots of what if's and maybes.. surely isnt going to be like it was in the past couple of seasons .....we soon shall see how the rebuilding process goes.......

im with you HSC...while our farm system isnt as bad as the twinkie fan would like to think...it sure isnt as good as m,ost of our fans want to think either...middle of the pack

Our farm system is getting pretty stocked right now.

To me its stronger then it was the previous two to three years even.

Diaz

Honel

Rauch

Stewart

Phillips

Ryan Wing

Brian West

Guillermo Reyes

Tim Hummell

Joe Borchard

Andy Gonzalez

Anthony Webster

Ring

Majewski

Malone

Ulacia

Stumm

Almonte

Then a ton of people in rookie ball were really ripping it up. My mind is forgetting a ton of names right now, but hey, its the offseason, and I'm cramming for finals, :D

Guest hotsoxchick1

jas some of those guys are on our 40 right now and will most likely be up here after spring this season...ei. borchard....guys like hummel will never get the chance unless someone gets hurt, theres just too many at that position.....then theres others who will be gone in a few years because either they wont be able to perform up to expectations or traded away........im not very impressed with what we have left sitting around down there as of yet.... of course ill have a full review of aa ball when it starts up and i get to see whos there and whos not.........i still think we arent as good stocked as we once were....we have lost some good ones through kw's careless trading ways.............

About this Twins fan...he is just another victim that falls to looking at solely AAA, other than Honel, who was a #1 pick last year...if you asked him if he knew who Tim Hummel was, what do you suppose he'd say?

"Let me go backtrolling for walleye, and then I'll get back to ya. How's that, eh?"

How can the Twins fans be stoked at all about their future, because they won't be able to sign many of their own players! They will fall back to less than mediocre before too long. And then this division will be ours for a long time! Muhahaha! :)

Sox fans, our time is NOW!