Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. The real answer is HBO Max. But you can also watch it on TBS/Tru TV if you have cable.
  2. Meidroth 2B Vargas 3B Mune 1B Grichuk RF Pham DH Teel C Doyle CF Colson SS Peters LF I'm thinking something like this. Could put Sam in LF instead of Peters
  3. I assume they spent the night in Houston and are flying to Cleveland today. Get some rest today and back to work tomorrow.
  4. Not to make light of people with disabilities in any capacity whatsoever. Serious question here... Is Sam Antonacci on the spectrum?
  5. It was ugly but maybe not quite as bad as his box score looks. I didnt see velocities on his fastball, he gave up a lot of hits but seemed like relatively soft contact. I was sort of half watching that on TV2 and sox lockerroom celebration on TV1
  6. As an Iowa alum, it's f*** ohio this Saturday! Sox/Guards and Hawkeyes/Buckeye. One of the biggest sports days of my life and I'll be driving the family minivan to Florida the entire day, with 4 kids in the backseat.
  7. Sox vs Dodgers feels like the ultimate contrast match up. The entire sports world would be invested and rooting for the Sox.
  8. 1/4 Mexican. He has 4 grandparents and 1 is Mexican.
  9. A resurgent Newcomb would be massive for this series.
  10. Who do you all think pitches game 1? With the lefty heavy Guardians lineup, I'm thinking maybe we roll with Hagen and try to get 3 innings again.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.