Everything posted by bogie
-
minor league assignments
gee rex you sure sound like you know the game! I can see you follow all this closely.
-
minor league assignments
I remember Martel more from Kannapolis. Good player- contact left handed hitter with some speed....... Sorry, can't remember much more then that.
-
minor league assignments
My guy?? I just have seen him play alot ( as well as alot of players in my 55 years) and i think he has a big upside and potential. Great defensive player, alot of speed etc. Mike Morse is another guy i am a fan of. I'm probably partial because i live here and have seen this crew play.
-
minor league assignments
I see alot of new players in the system that i never heard of.....
-
minor league assignments
iI bet there are some "interesting" decisions coming soon on where players are going to be placed in the system......
-
Sox Top 30 Prospects
Morse has had great extra base hit numbers. I have seen him play 20 times and the ball pops off his bat more then alot of others. He is strong physically. Defensively he is solid and the stats don't show the spectacular plays he makes day in and day out. He may end up being a mid 200s hitter but his bat will win games with big hits.He hasnt reached his physical prime yet.
-
Sox Top 30 Prospects
well he basically started in low A after just a handfull of at bats in rookie ball after getting drafted. so...two years Low A and one high A. Could be in AA just turning 22.... Power is nice to have but it isn't a guarantee to the bigs. more then doubled his extra base hits..... I have a feeling.........
-
Sox Top 30 Prospects
Spidale not in the top 30?????? How can that be????
-
Sox Top 10 Prospects
Anyone have a guess on what the starting outfield will be for Birmingham next year? with Reed probably at AAA and Durham gone who will fill the three positions?
-
Baseball America's Sox Top 10
sweeney best defensive outfielder? someone must have forgot about the kid in winston last year-spidale. i saw the kid play a ton and its hard for me to believe someone is better then him defensively.[