Everything posted by Balta1701
-
The Official 2007-08 NFL Draft Thread
There goes Flowers.
-
The Official 2007-08 NFL Draft Thread
Well, the Skins certainly needed a WR. Still have a shot at Kelly, maybe Sweed if they're interested.
-
The Official 2007-08 NFL Draft Thread
QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Apr 26, 2008 -> 03:37 PM) I'd rather have Henne for the Chiefs but I'm a Michigan fan. It's hard to say if KC is ok with Croyle or not, I've heard many different opinions. They have a lot of voids to fill. Even if you're happy with a QB, if you don't have a solid backup these days, you're asking for trouble.
-
The Official 2007-08 NFL Draft Thread
QUOTE (jackie hayes @ Apr 26, 2008 -> 03:37 PM) I AM a moron, but I'm not such a moron that I just missed Henne being drafted, did I? Nope. Flacco and Ryan are the only 2 QB's off the board.
-
The Official 2007-08 NFL Draft Thread
What the deuce is up with these WR's? Keep falling Devin.
-
The Official 2007-08 NFL Draft Thread
K.C. and GB. might be the next 2 logical destinations for Brohm. He gets past them and he could fall to where the Bears are.
-
The Official 2007-08 NFL Draft Thread
Brohm to the Fins here?
-
The Official 2007-08 NFL Draft Thread
Good pick for the Giants. Come on Devin Thomas fall to the Bills...
-
The Official 2007-08 NFL Draft Thread
QUOTE (jackie hayes @ Apr 26, 2008 -> 03:24 PM) He was the top TE on most of the boards I saw. I usually saw Fred Davis from USC. Anyway...which team out of the next 5 did they think they were leapfrogging to keep him out of their hands?
-
The Official 2007-08 NFL Draft Thread
So the Jesters trade up to get a guy who seems like he wasn't even the top TE on the board?
-
The Official 2007-08 NFL Draft Thread
QUOTE (ChWRoCk2 @ Apr 26, 2008 -> 03:17 PM) Thank god, didn't want Flowers. Thank you Jets, hopefully got some nice picks out of it. The Jets 2nd and 4th.
-
The Official 2007-08 NFL Draft Thread
Jets trade in to GB's slot. Brohm?
-
The Official 2007-08 NFL Draft Thread
5 of Scouts Inc's top 10 remaining prospects are WR's.
-
The Official 2007-08 NFL Draft Thread
QUOTE (jackie hayes @ Apr 26, 2008 -> 03:02 PM) Tell me you're not counting Manningham in that number. No. I'm thinking Manningham is not even in my top 5 WR's. In no particular order for the top 3, Sweed, Thomas, Jackson, probably followed by Kelly and Hardy. Kelly drops a bit for a slow 40 time, but the other 3 could have all gone between 10-20 if a team needed a WR. The Bills passed on a WR in round 1 to fill another need, and it looks like they'll still have their pick of the guys they could have drafted in the first.
-
The Official 2007-08 NFL Draft Thread
QUOTE (farmteam @ Apr 26, 2008 -> 02:59 PM) Is it too much too hope one of these top WRs will be there by pick 46? AT this point, no. There's still 4 potential 1st round WR's on the board right now, and they've all dropped. I think 1 of these 4 might well be on the board when the Bears pick
-
The Official 2007-08 NFL Draft Thread
So you trade for pacman and draft another CB? What the deuce are you thinking?
-
The Official 2007-08 NFL Draft Thread
At some point here pretty soon these WR's are going to start coming off the board.
-
The Official 2007-08 NFL Draft Thread
QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Apr 26, 2008 -> 02:46 PM) OK I was wrong, the Titans didn't need a running back. Didn't they lose one to FA? I can't even remember who he was now though, that guy who was always hurt.
-
The Official 2007-08 NFL Draft Thread
Chris Johnson? I know they needed a RB, but seriously?
-
The Official 2007-08 NFL Draft Thread
QUOTE (Palehosefan @ Apr 26, 2008 -> 02:17 PM) Panthers gave up next years 1st, 2nd, and 4th for Otah? Yikes. Otah is solid, but that's way too much. Yeah, even with the tradional "discount next year's picks" role, that's a heck of a price to pay for one player.
-
The Official 2007-08 NFL Draft Thread
QUOTE (MurcieOne @ Apr 26, 2008 -> 02:16 PM) I wonder if Jerry would trade up for Mendenhall? I don't know how he ranks him, but if you could pull off a 2nd and the early 3rd for Mendenhall, if the team thought he was that much better than the other RB options out there, it'd make sense. But I kind of doubt that the Bears are thinking he's THAT much better than the other RB options out there.
-
The Official 2007-08 NFL Draft Thread
Not a single WR has come off the board yet and the Lions have already picked. For teams needing a WR, this is good news. The Bills might just have a shot at one of the better ones in the early 2nd.
-
The Official 2007-08 NFL Draft Thread
Interesting set of moves by Baltimore. I like it.
-
The Official 2007-08 NFL Draft Thread
As soon as the Bears took an O-lineman it really started a run on them.
-
The Official 2007-08 NFL Draft Thread
QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 26, 2008 -> 01:36 PM) Detroit will take Mendenhall so Bears will have to deal with him AP, and Grant. But the rest of the division is going to have to deal with a much better Bears O-Line.