Everything posted by SoxFan27
-
The tinkering begins.
Look people, I never said it was a bad idea. I may have said that I think Jose needs to be in there a lot, that's just my opinion. I actually think it's good that Jerry is using his bench, I like having Tony G. in there, he gives it 100% all the time, I was just saying that more tinkering could be coming for Jerry Manuel, plus I'm bored since there's nothing to talk about around here since the Sox don't play til tomorrow.... Can't wait for the Sox to light up Affeldt CWSOX45
-
The tinkering begins.
I was reading an article in the Daily Herald this morning about how Graffanino will start at shortstop from now on against left handers. I really don't have a problem with it, but we really need Jose in our line-up everyday. CWSOX45
-
first game of the year and I'm already frustrated.
"Hey, it least it wasn't a no hitter" Yeah no kidding than I'd really be concearned. CWSOX45
-
first game of the year and I'm already frustrated.
Yeah I know there's 161 games left, but still we hit better than that on our off-days against a lot of teams that are better than KC. CWSOX45
-
first game of the year and I'm already frustrated.
That was PATHETIC. The Royals should never shut out the White Sox this year, I still can't believe that we lost 3-0 to possibly the worst team in the league. Things have to get better, or it's going to be a long season. CWSOX45
-
Starting Line Up for Tomorrow
Does anyone think that Rios could be on the bubble as well? With the acquisition of Daubach the Sox won't take 5 outfielders will they? In my opinion I'd like to see Rios left off the roster. CWSOX45
-
Idiots galore
Hey Cw, it's been awhile since I've been over there too. I've been reading a majority of posts on this website and I have to say there are a lot more true Sox fans here then there are there. I'll try to post here more often. CWSOX45