Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxFan27

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxFan27

  1. SoxFan27 replied to DonkeyKongerko's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    Right now it doesn't look good.....Kansas City continues to roll...if we are in third place by the end of this series I'm going to be one REAL pissed off Sox fan. CWSOX45
  2. SoxFan27 replied to DonkeyKongerko's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    I saw it coming.......God this season only gets better and better.. CWSOX45 Two words.. FIRE JERRY.
  3. Manuel must want to get fired...his moves show no logic. CWSOX45
  4. I just call him Julio Ramirez II CWSOX45
  5. I agree with every single word you said....I'm so glad there are others that feel as crappy as I do right now. CWSOX45
  6. Yup. just because pauly was an all star last year dont mean he has to play when he's clueless at the plate. I dont mind Rios in there, but Rowand's got to sit. And Lee is just starting to heat up . I would have had Lee in LF and Rios in center. God damn this team is boring tonight. This team needs a change....we've seen it the past two years and now I'm starting to notice it again. The Sox need to snap out of it right now, and light up Mays. CWSOX45
  7. This team is so frustrating to watch....I wish someone or something would fire them up... CWSOX45
  8. SoxFan27 posted a topic in Pale Hose Talk
    You may think this guy is the second coming of Cy Young....this offense is ridiculous, I see partial swings and no aggressive hard swings like we used to see with this team.....It's going to be a long a night... CWSOX45
  9. I dont understand why Kelly can't....I mean hasn't he done that before in the past? Great job communicating by the Sox coaching staff...... CWSOX45
  10. I don't know who to blame, but it's not good.
  11. SOX

    SoxFan27 replied to Soxfest's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    With Jerry Manuel we always will be underachieving. CWSOX45
  12. We need Borchard up here right now... CWSOX45
  13. it's KW's fault because he put a team together that has no speed so manufacturing runs is nearly impossible and for 3 seasons now we have needed a power hitting left handed bat for the middle of the line up and he has failed to produce one... but you make a good point..manuel didnt lose this game tonight..the bullpen did..white and gordon are veterans and they need to start pitching like they are The need for a speedy lineup and a powerful lefty is only being discussed because our 3-5 hitters have about 30 combined RBI. If they were producing and had around 45 or 50 RBI (which they SHOULD have), we'd have about 4 more wins and this would not be a topic of discussion. we should have 4 more wins anyways if the bullpen would do its job...but we have known we have needed a lefty bat in the middle of the line up since lou pineilla showed everyone how easy it was to stop us..we have needed a lefty for more than just this month..for two years now this team has under achieved and a big part of thart is because its so right handed It's time to call up Borchard and send Rowand down, he had his chance, and Rios is no center fielder. CWSOX45
  14. Speechless.
  15. That and fire Manuel. CWSOX45
  16. SoxFan27 replied to The Critic's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    No kidding, Gary Glover could have done better.
  17. I have a real bad feeling about this.
  18. SoxFan27 replied to The Critic's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    That one hurt.
  19. SoxFan27 replied to The Critic's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    Do you mean Willis Roberts? CWSOX45
  20. Might be time to make a change..
  21. He's not a dumass. What he did was gave the media something to print, but at the same time didn't call anyone out. Crede showed that he's not going to blame the umpires for the Sox piss poor play yesterday, he's a team player, the type of guy we need on this team. CWSOX45
  22. I hope we knock all of there guys out early, fine with me if Rogers didn't want to be here, we don't need him. CWSOX45
  23. Just checked some stats on minorleaguebaseball.com to see how some of our young arms are doing thus far in the early season, I found quite a few surprises.....one of which is Arnaldo Munoz's 18.00 ERA and the other is a guy named Ryan Wing First the Good. AAA W L SV ERA Jon Rauch 2 0 0 2.00 15 K's 18 innings pitched Ed Almonte 0 0 7 2.70 7 K's 6 innings pitched Brian Cooper 3 1 0 2.49 4 18 K's in 25 innings pitched Gary Majewski 1 1 0 3.38 5 8 innings pitched, 6 K's AA Cotts 4-0 0.86 30 K's in 21 IP Pacheco 1-0 0.47, 7 GP, 1 GS 18 K's in 19 IP Ring 0-2 0.90 10 GP, 3 SV's, 13 K's in 10 IP Yofu 1-1 0.64 15 K's in 14 IP A Honel 2-1 2.81, 14 K's in 16 IP Kirkland 0-0 2.25 6 K's in 8 IP McWirther 0-1 2.16 3 GP, 1 GS. 9 K's in 8 IP Wing 3-0 0.50 17 K's in 18 IP The Bad Arnaldo Munoz has given up 12 runs in 6 innings so far at Charlotte, Felix Diaz has been hit hard a couple times so far with an E.R.A. of 5.19. Jon Adkins has an E.R.A. over 7, has been hit pretty hard lately. Corwin Malone has been averaging a walk an inning. Other guys that aren't doing to shabby: Bullard, Eason, Ryan Meaux (acquired in trade with SF) Frank Francisco, and An Byeong (acquired in trade with Boston) and just wondering does anyone know anything about a kid named Brandon O'Neal pitching for Winston-Salem? He has pretty good numbers as well. CWSOX45
  24. I didn't see anything. One thing is for sure though, the Sox could sink Minnesota's ship this weekend. CWSOX45

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.