Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SoxFan27

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SoxFan27

  1. It's fine if Konerko wants to "cheat" a bit with a power swing on a 2-0 pitch or (less likely) sees the pitch so early and so well that he feels confident about jumping on it...but it isn't the case: I see so many 0-1 power swings that result in foul ball and pop ups I feel sick. Gary Ward should get the f*** out if he can't teach his hitters value of opposite field hitting. Konerko and Lee in particular should be embarassed. If he is as dumb as he seems during interviews, I am scared for these hitters. Somebody tell me why I shouldn't be pissed right now You should be pissed. I'm frustrated with Carlos Lee, Borchard should be on the roster and not Josh Paul. CWSOX45
  2. Well tonight isn't as bad as it could be, I just want Kansas City to go on a 10 game losing streak. CWSOX45
  3. 5 runs in the first against Baltimore so far. CWSOX45
  4. Anyone mention Joe a.k.a. Cy Mays? I know he got shelled against us last year but he's owned us for most of his career. CWSOX45
  5. Imagine what Beane could have done in Boston CWSOX45
  6. HAHA Twinkies lose 7-3. Sox move up to second place!! CWSOX45
  7. Not only that they have a solid prospect at shortstop, as soon as Tejada leaves they will most likely call up Bobby Crosby I think his name is. Billy Beane knows how to play his cards. CWSOX45
  8. I found the URL HSC. Thanks for posting this wonderful article!! This goes into my archives!! CWSOX45
  9. Both Konerko and Lee are on my fantasy team, how do you think I feel? Well at least I got Crede!! CWSOX45
  10. lol they probably did ask rps.............i still cant believe they went home.... omg.........now you know why he is called puss boy................. Remember the N.S.S. patch they used to wear on their sleeves of their jerseys?
  11. SoxFan27 replied to a post in a topic in Pale Hose Talk
    Can't wait to see Josh Stewart in action!!! GO SOX! CWSOX45
  12. Rios sorta scared me in center though the other day..lol, I know it was his first time out in center so it's understandable. I wouldn't mind seeing Daubach getting some time in either. CWSOX45
  13. Nice job today at the plate, for all of those who think Rowand isn't good enough to start is wrong. I am a big supporter of Aaron and IMHO he can be one heck of a ball player this season. CWSOX45
  14. You know what will make me love White? The Sox being on top of the division, that's where I feel I can pass a lot of love around! CWSOX45
  15. SoxFan27 replied to Soxplosion's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    Just like in 2000. They started out red hot out of spring training. Took about a month for them to fall back down to fourth place. Not only that but they haven't played a road game yet. Once the league sees Affledt and Ascencio the second time they'll get crushed. CWSOX45
  16. We still have to finish em off tomorrow, Bartolo should be really pumped up to return to the Jake. We'll see how well he does. CWSOX45
  17. I was there too, sat through the bitter cold, yet was satisfied with a White Sox winner!! CWSOX45
  18. I think we played him last year, and rocked him too if I'm remembering correctly. CWSOX45
  19. Higginson, man I hate that guy. CWSOX45
  20. You'd be correct!
  21. I'll be there today, hopefully I can help too. GO SOX! CWSOX45
  22. Who knows....time will tell, knowing the Sox luck with closers it doesn't look good. CWSOX45 i looked at the stats....foulke is better than koch in every single catagory the last 4 years..especially WHIP...my thoughts have always been if people thought foulke sucked they are going to despise koch Interesting.....All we can do is just wait and see I guess....hopefully it won't be too painful. CWSOX45
  23. Who knows....time will tell, knowing the Sox luck with closers it doesn't look good. CWSOX45
  24. Relax, just tell them three digits....159
  25. SoxFan27 replied to sec159row2's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    Valentin is the only one that showed some hustle out there today, did you even watch the game? CWSOX45

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.