Game 3

ph_play_mugshot_276352.jpg

Gary Knotts

2002: 3-1 _ 4.40 ERA

vs

ph_play_mugshot_425554.jpg

Josh Stewart

2002 (AA): 11-7 _ 3.53 ERA

I'm not going to say "The Sox should win at least 2 out of these 3 games" -- because we all know what happened the last time those words were uttered.

I'm going to make some predicitons here since mine are usually always right.....................

One team may win a game in this series.

Tigers 0-3 Sox 0-3.

Someone's going to win.

CWSOX45

O god...if we get swept by the Tigers :rolleyes:

bill mlton said today after the game...we HAVE to sweep the tigers....i thought that was a little extreme coming from an ex player..wonder if he knows something about this team that we dont???

and boy was he pissed..his face was turning red the more and more and talked about todays game...

you know the sox played a poor game when both Melton and Harrleson are upset.

the more I think about this game and the more I consider it one of the worse games they've played in the last three years.

they did nothing right in this game. every player screwed up except Glover and Wunsch.

We are in big trouble.  Every one knows the Sox can't hit a pitcher they have never seen before.  Could be a big 0-6.

I think we played him last year, and rocked him too if I'm remembering correctly.

CWSOX45

It was first reported that Stewart would start Saturday but looks like Buehrle will start Saturday and Stewart Sunday.

why is that? doesn't that f*** up the rotation? are we gonna pitch it 1-2-3-4-1-5-2-3-4-1-5?

It was first reported that Stewart would start Saturday but looks like Buehrle will start Saturday and Stewart Sunday.

why is that? doesn't that f*** up the rotation? are we gonna pitch it 1-2-3-4-1-5-2-3-4-1-5?

They altered the rotation so that Colon could start against Cleveland in the Indians home openner, as he requested.

The bright side is I get to see Mark B pitch tommorrow!

The reason Buehrle is pitching Saturday and Stwerat is going Sunday is that they want to pitch Buehrle and Colon as much as possible. Since we had an off day between games 1 and 2 in KC, this keeps them on their normal schedule of pitching every fifth day.