TRASH

The Critic

Over and mismanaging the bullpen once again.

:fyou  Jerry Manuel. FIRE THIS f***ING IDIOT ALREADY!!!!!

Exactly, what kind of dumass puts in Flash Gordon who gives up 2 god damn runs everytime he's in there? Jerry Manuel of course!

I'm so sick of this s***, Jerry loses so many games for us each year.

CWSOX45

Another thing I missed. Why didnt Glover go in instead of that trash White? Then Marte and then **gulp** Koch (maybe Marte coulda gone for two). But no he puts in White and after White messes up he doesnt go for marte, he goes for Flash. And in a flash, the lead is gone...

Another thing I missed. Why didnt Glover go in instead of that trash White? Then Marte and then **gulp** Koch (maybe Marte coulda gone for two). But no he puts in White and after White messes up he doesnt go for marte, he goes for Flash. And in a flash, the lead is gone...

No kidding, Gary Glover could have done better than TRASH Gordon could have. Can Manuel unload Gordon and bring up EdWIN Almonte. Problem solved.

CWSOX45

Guest hotsoxchick1

ohhh harsh you guys are tonite.........im almost afraid to say anything more ..... look its done and over with.. set our sights on minnysoda this weekend (this is our first meeting of the season).. if we dont win at least two of these then its time to get pissy..............

Guest hotsoxchick1

yeah we do jas.. or we are so screeeeeeeewwwwwwdddddddddd........ if we cant find a little spark to ignite something before we see the left coast teams.......... :ph34r:

i would say " white  trash" but after finding out dips*** ran him out there while he was sick ill cut him some slack

For the record.. he didn't tell JM he was sick until he asked him to pull him out. Before the game he asked for a break. No mention of being sick.

yeah we do jas.. or we are so screeeeeeeewwwwwwdddddddddd........ if we cant find a little spark to ignite something before we see the left coast teams.......... :ph34r:

Buehrle and Loaiza will do well but Garlands the one Im worried about. If he steps up our rotation will be complete. And this is the time hes gotta start. We cant be waiting on him to come around any longer. The time is now...