Everything posted by chw42
-
Sox @ Astros, 6/18 7:10 Central
He needs to get rid of that hitch in his swing. You'd think a guy his size wouldn't need it to generate bat speed.
-
Sox @ Astros, 6/18 7:10 Central
No chance against Pressly.
-
Sox @ Astros, 6/18 7:10 Central
Welp you gotta wait until at least tomorrow for that.
-
Sox @ Astros, 6/18 7:10 Central
We scored more yesterday than we did today. And yesterday sucked.
-
Sox @ Astros, 6/18 7:10 Central
That's the best his slider has looked in a long time.
-
Sox @ Astros, 6/18 7:10 Central
When we inevitably don't score in the 9th, who will TLR use instead of Hendriks in the bottom of the 9th?
-
Sox @ Astros, 6/18 7:10 Central
Absolute head scratcher. Goodwin isn't a good CFer while Engel is elite.
-
Sox @ Astros, 6/18 7:10 Central
When he walked off the Rays? Edit: I read that wrong, I thought you were asking when Yaz had a left handed at bat worth a shit lol
-
Sox @ Astros, 6/18 7:10 Central
That was an absolute meatball.
-
Sox @ Astros, 6/18 7:10 Central
Chris Yaz, that's right down the middle. What are you arguing?
-
Sox @ Astros, 6/18 7:10 Central
All our guys are under a .800 OPS now, except Goodwin and Engel, who haven't really been around that long.
-
Sox @ Astros, 6/18 7:10 Central
Yoan having lots of trouble turning on the inside fastball.
-
Sox @ Astros, 6/18 7:10 Central
Well at least we got Garcia out of there. He probably could have gone another.
-
Sox @ Astros, 6/18 7:10 Central
I don't know if you noticed, but Toronto's been playing like crap since they hit 8 homers in Fenway.
-
Sox @ Astros, 6/18 7:10 Central
Bradley's definitely been better than Naylor. But then again, it seems like Naylor gets weird clutch hits for them all the time.
-
Sox @ Astros, 6/18 7:10 Central
Rack 'em up!
-
Sox @ Astros, 6/18 7:10 Central
Carlos really killing himself by walking Toro and Maldonado.
-
Sox @ Astros, 6/18 7:10 Central
I was more interested in watching the trainwreck that is the Pirates.
-
Sox @ Astros, 6/18 7:10 Central
Toro's been a pain in the ass this series. I'd almost rather face Bregman.
-
Sox @ Astros, 6/18 7:10 Central
Richard Rodriguez threw all fastballs, 93-96 and got the save. I'm not sure how that's sustainable.
-
Sox @ Astros, 6/18 7:10 Central
Cleveland loses, strand the go-ahead runs on base.
-
Sox @ Astros, 6/18 7:10 Central
It's been pretty bad for a while. Nobody's hot right now to carry this offense.
-
Sox @ Astros, 6/18 7:10 Central
Cleveland about to tie it.
-
Sox @ Astros, 6/18 7:10 Central
He made one bad pitch against the Cardinals and lost. Because we couldn't score off freaking John Gant.
-
Sox @ Astros, 6/18 7:10 Central
I think I have more confidence in the Pirates closing their game out than us scoring a go-ahead run off Garcia.