I aint never scared........

Be Good

Guest hotsoxchick1
Outside of the club and you think BE GOODs a punk.............

He was just quoting a line from a rap song.  Part of it is above; with the exception of the begood part.  Dont know why he devoted a thread to it though......or why im responding.

:huh:

HSC, this should give you a good idea what im talking about.  If your're going to be offended  by racial comments or swears dont copy/paste it. This is the kind of music our good buddy be good listens to.

http://www.lyricsondemand.com/b/bonecrushe...aredlyrics.html

I was just singin a song no harm the only time I listen to rap is when im in someone's car usally I listen to classic rock

Guest hotsoxchick1
I didnt mean to sound like i was making fun or you for it.  Should of put it green color. Obviously I knew the song because I heard of it before too.  As far as classic rock, its beats the s*** out of rap.  Went to rolling stones concert a few years ago, hell of a time.

well thanks for sharin that tidbit of info i didnt know the song till now and i dont usually listen to rap... i like you prefer the classic rock or new rock moreso.......

I meant the comment towards begood, he seemed to be getting offensive that I said "this is the kind of music he listens to." And because of the vulgarity maybe he thought someone would say something to him. I listen to rap, even though Im a white suburban kid who cant relate any bit to "gangsta life."

But if you can connect with today's music in someway HSC then god bless ya.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I meant the comment towards begood, he seemed to be getting offensive that I said "this is the kind of music he listens to."  And because of the vulgarity maybe he thought someone would say something to him. I listen to rap, even though Im a white suburban kid who cant relate any bit to "gangsta life."

hey i got teenagers i can connect to some of it as long as they connect with mine ..... ;) we trade off :D

I meant the comment towards begood, he seemed to be getting offensive that I said "this is the kind of music he listens to."  And because of the vulgarity maybe he thought someone would say something to him. I listen to rap, even though Im a white suburban kid who cant relate any bit to "gangsta life."

hey i got teenagers i can connect to some of it as long as they connect with mine ..... ;) we trade off :D

Or PRETEND to connect!!! :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
I meant the comment towards begood, he seemed to be getting offensive that I said "this is the kind of music he listens to."  And because of the vulgarity maybe he thought someone would say something to him.   I listen to rap, even though Im a white suburban kid who cant relate any bit to "gangsta life."

Or PRETEND to connect!!! :lol:

:nono pretending... we share musical interest in this house... they get to listen to classics like hendrix, and zepplin even some jazz and r&b from time to time and i get to listen to stuff like limp biskit, rob zombie, and good charolette..... ;) its a trade off and keeps us well rounded musically........ ;)

Rap is a joke. It's for musicians who know s*** about music. It's for singers who know s*** about singing. Don't give me any crap about poetry with words. There are many classic bands of the past who achieved greatness through poetry in words & music.

If you don't know them or have never bothered to expand your horizons beyond rap I will be more than happy to point you in the right direction.

Rap is basically lazy rock by lazy artists.

Rap is a joke.  It's for musicians who know s*** about music. It's for singers who know s*** about singing.  Don't give me any crap about poetry with words.  There are many classic bands of the past who achieved greatness through poetry in words & music.

If you don't know them or have never bothered to expand your horizons beyond rap I will be more than happy to point you in the right direction.

Rap is basically lazy rock by lazy artists.

We'll just agree to disagree then.