Don't Worry Sox Fans We'll Get A Pitcher

Chisoxfn

Paul Wilson is available.

Yep, we could of had an 18 game winner in Millwood thats just 28, but hey, that would of cost too much (Wait, we could of had him for Josh Freaking Paul)

Instead we'll get a decent pitcher in paul Wilson, who does nothing for this staff, other then add an extra arm.

Why can't this payroll be at least 55 mill. That would easily give KW the flexibility to sign or acquire the likes of Millwood and Jose Cruz Jr.

Guess it was a pipe dream. Is it too much to ask for management to keep the payroll the same as it was a year ago, when guys are out their that could make the Sox a World Series contender. I ain't even asking them to raise the payroll (Heaven Forbid), but for god sake they are having an all star game and so much increased revenue from that.

They can't f***ing afford Kevin Millwood for one year. This is bulls***.

I've sat around being patient long enough. Jr, if you read these boards, I want you to stop your silence and come out and talk to the media and tell us the fans, why you aren't making this team better.

Enough with the lies that you want a World Series more then an NBA title. We all see its a bunch of bulls*** now. Hopefully you fall and hit your head and get amnesia and you forget what a cheap prick you are. Thats the only way I ever see this team doing anything.

Am I still a fan of this team...hell ya...but my support of you has ended (To think I've actually defended you at times, that makes me sick)

Go to hell JR....Sincerely Another DieHard Sox Fan that thinks your a jagoff.

Guest hotsoxchick1

ok so we get millwood for one year.. then what the hell do ya do... were back to square one again in need of pitching......and less whoever got traded in the process.........face it were not going to get anyone with a good record, era, or good arm for that matter.... what were going to end up with, if anything at all is a subpar arm to be here for a few years casue he was cheap enough........get guys like colon, V, and millwood out of your systems now cause they are a pipe dream............

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

Yep, we could of had an 18 game winner in Millwood thats just 28, but hey, that would of cost too much (Wait, we could of had him for Josh Freaking Paul)

Instead we'll get a decent pitcher in paul Wilson, who does nothing for this staff, other then add an extra arm.

Why can't this payroll be at least 55 mill.  That would easily give KW the flexibility to sign or acquire the likes of Millwood and Jose Cruz Jr. 

Guess it was a pipe dream.  Is it too much to ask for management to keep the payroll the same as it was a year ago, when guys are out their that could make the Sox a World Series contender.  I ain't even asking them to raise the payroll (Heaven Forbid), but for god sake they are having an all star game and so much increased revenue from that. 

They can't f***ing afford Kevin Millwood for one year.  This is bulls***.   

I've sat around being patient long enough.  Jr, if you read these boards, I want you to stop your silence and come out and talk to the media and tell us the fans, why you aren't making this team better.

Enough with the lies that you want a World Series more then an NBA title.  We all see its a bunch of bulls*** now.  Hopefully you fall and hit your head and get amnesia and you forget what a cheap prick you are.  Thats the only way I ever see this team doing anything.

Am I still a fan of this team...hell ya...but my support of you has ended (To think I've actually defended you at times, that makes me sick)

Can't say guys like me, RPS, Guido, LDF, Baggio, Jjav and company didn't try to tell you. Now, if we can only get you to see the light where KW is concerned.....

I agree we will never land any player who is a winner and can bring the SOX at one of the top teams in the league. I am so f***ing mad!! JR would never open his wallet to get us players like Colon, Milwood and any player which all the teams is after for. We will always get the nobodys on the league instead of the stand out players.

If we're getting Paul Wilson, then add up Ritchie. WOW! These pitchers definitely put us the favorites to win the Central Division (we're not going anywhere this season!!!!).

So where do the increase ticket price and the revenue we will get from celebrating the All-Star game go? I dont want JR and KW anymore!!

Holy s***...that is Royce Ring? I personally thought it looked kind of like Buehrle with a mullet and big sideburns. I guess the SD on his cap would give it away that it is Ring though.

Sweet s***....if Ring really does look that much like Buehrle....well, I don't know what to say.

Royce actually cut his hair and has a full beard. When the Sox drafted him from SCU, I just about s*** my pants, I love that kid. He was actually drafted by the Indians out of hs, but opted to go play for the Aztecs. Royce is going to dominate.:metal

Always remember, Dempster might be available... and Robert Person is there in the free agent. You shouldn't b**** at JR, I mean, why the hell should he push a team over the edge to win a pennant, when he could pour tons of money into the bulls and watch them lose.

Originally posted by johndyce

plus theyre being cheap with buerhle, the only good pitcher we have. f*** YOU JR

Well, according to KW, they gave him an offer that would be more then Zito, Sabathia, etc. Don't know how true it is, but maybe they are trying.

Also, I was pretty upset yesterday. I know their are still options out their, and i guess millwood is due to make 10 mill, but I just hate giving up a ton for someone like Colon if we could of gotten a pretty good pitcher for nothing.

Oh ya, it looks like it will be Daal or Valdes.

plus theyre being cheap with buerhle, the only good pitcher we have. f*** YOU JR

Well, according to KW, they gave him an offer that would be more then Zito, Sabathia, etc. Don't know how true it is, but maybe they are trying.

Should tell you one of two things Chisoxfn..... either KW is lying (probably the case) or Buehrle is smart and is off to St. Louis the first chance he gets. I'd be looking for room on a lifeboat if I was on the Titanic too. Can't say I blame him. :mad:

St. Louis does a great job getting guys. Their are one of the rare teams that has soley found a way to build itself via trades and free agency, almost nothing from their own system.

Of course, you can ocassionally get away with those things when you have a nice high payroll.

If the Cards want Buerhle, then I'll ask for Matt Morris and call it a done deal :D

Originally posted by CubKilla

Can't say guys like me, RPS, Guido, LDF, Baggio, Jjav and company didn't try to tell you. Now, if we can only get you to see the light where KW is concerned.....

Now some of the yonger fans are starting to realize why we HATE JR.

:**** Jerry!

Why can't this payroll be at least 55 mill.  That would easily give KW the flexibility to sign or acquire the likes of Millwood and Jose Cruz Jr. 

Guess it was a pipe dream.  Is it too much to ask for management to keep the payroll the same as it was a year ago, when guys are out their that could make the Sox a World Series contender.  I ain't even asking them to raise the payroll (Heaven Forbid), but for god sake they are having an all star game and so much increased revenue from that. 

They can't f***ing afford Kevin Millwood for one year.  This is bulls***.   

I've sat around being patient long enough.  Jr, if you read these boards, I want you to stop your silence and come out and talk to the media and tell us the fans, why you aren't making this team better.

Enough with the lies that you want a World Series more then an NBA title.  We all see its a bunch of bulls*** now.  Hopefully you fall and hit your head and get amnesia and you forget what a cheap prick you are.  Thats the only way I ever see this team doing anything.

Congratu-f***in'-lations!!

You now know how people like Cubkilla,Hotsoxchick,Red Pinstripes and myself feel.My boardname says it all.Until that pasty faced motherf***er known as Reinsdork sells this team to an ownership that REALLY CARES ABOUT WINNING A WORLD f***ING SERIES,it's hopeless.

The Braves give Kevin Millwood to the Philiies for a third string catcher.True,Millwood can be a FA after this season,but why not take the risk??

Especially with the ASG at Comiskey this year.Yup,this ownership is un-f***in'real.

Cheap,cheap,cheap!!

ahh yes...and another generation of sox fans are passed on the legacy that is white sox ownership...now remember its your responsibility to pass it on to the generation that follows you..also , when they start to tell you how the sox will go after the maddox's and colon's of their day, you must show them the same patience we have shown you.....:cool:

Guest hotsoxchick1
Originally posted by CubKilla

Should tell you one of two things Chisoxfn..... either KW is lying (probably the case) or Buehrle is smart and is off to St. Louis the first chance he gets. I'd be looking for room on a lifeboat if I was on the Titanic too. Can't say I blame him. :mad:

see one thing kw was not expecting this time around is that mark has a , i guess for lack of better word to call him...co-agent? rps remembers marks agent we met at the tailgate... well theres another guy who is in the mix now who did the negoations with kw this time around when it came to the offer they gave mark... kw was surprised as hell he wasnt dealing with the local yokal he once delt with, and its about time he had someone who can talk the talk for him....st. louis is where marks from and st. louis is where he wants to play....