2004 soxfest banner

HighHeat45

Guest hotsoxchick1
its pretty cool

does anyone else find it a bit unusual to see sail boats floatin in an unfrozen lake while the baseball wears ear muffs and a scarf?????? :rolleyes:

Guest hotsoxchick1
Anyone wonder why they never put the yellow pinwheel on anything??  They didn't have any yellow ones on the Club level facade this year and there's none in that picture.  Just what do they have against yellow pinwheel?

it was veeks favorite?????? :huh: lol........

does anyone else find it a bit unusual to see sail boats floatin in an unfrozen lake  while the baseball wears ear muffs and a scarf?????? :rolleyes:

LOL....Good Point!!!! :huh: ;)

It's probably just Jerry Manuel swingin by to pick up Dick Jauron....Lol he should be fired by the time SoxFest rolls around....

Guest hotsoxchick1
LOL....Good Point!!!!  :huh:  ;)

It's probably just Jerry Manuel swingin by to pick up Dick Jauron....Lol he should be fired by the time SoxFest rolls around....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i hope they installed an ice cutter on that boat.. gonna be hard to pull up to burnham harbor in late january early feburary without one...... ;)

and off into the sunset they sail...........never to return again........

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i hope they installed an ice cutter on that boat.. gonna be hard to pull up to burnham harbor in late january early feburary without one...... ;)

What Are you talking about JM is a great Captain....look how he kept the White Sox sailing and afloat all the way to the...OH WAIT!!!!:rolleyes: :bang

Guest hotsoxchick1

What Are you talking about JM is a great Captain....look how he kept the White Sox sailing and afloat all the way to the...OH WAIT!!!!:rolleyes: :bang

well with both jm and dj on there me thinks this is one boat that will not float for too long........ :lol: :headbang the odds are just too much against it....... ;) maybe if they had a talanted crew.. oh wait a minute they did and left them at the other harbor..... :lolhitting

well with both jm and dj on there me thinks this is one boat that will not float for too long........ :lol: :headbang the odds are just too much against it....... ;) maybe if they had a talanted crew.. oh wait a minute they did and left them at the other harbor..... :lolhitting

Yes, but they'll both be very calm and praise the crew while the ship is sinking. :D

If Manuel and Jauron are on board...quick, get "The little boat!" Man the torpedoes!

If Manuel and Jauron are on board...quick, get "The little boat!" Man the torpedoes!

Hopefully Reinsdorf and even Jerry Angelo (even though I'm a Cowboys supporter) can walk off da plank with em.

Guest hotsoxchick1

Hopefully Reinsdorf and even Jerry Angelo (even though I'm a Cowboys supporter) can walk off da plank with em.

that would only be good in shark infested waters.... better hope that jm and dj can row that boat down to the gulf....... ;)

that would only be good in shark infested waters.... better hope that jm and dj can row that boat down to the gulf....... ;)

We could supply the sharks.....

Guest hotsoxchick1
Speaking of Soxfest, anyone know when they start taking reservations for that?  I stayed at the hotel, but reserved too late to get the private autograph session, and I want to make sure I make it this year.

you can call here for more details.. i believe that they start taking reservations sometime in november??? if i recall right.....

For details regarding any upcoming events, call 312-674-1000 or email community@chisox.com.

January 30 - February 1

SoxFest 2004 at the Hyatt Regency Chicago

Meet your favorite current and former White Sox players and coaches! Autographs, seminars, clinics and memorabilia make this event a must for baseball fans yearning for spring training!