HELP PLEASE

Soxplosion

If ya know these answers let me know. Thanks in advance.

-The name of a song. I assume its by Aerosmith and one of the lines is "every moment with you is a moment I treasure" and its might be called "I miss you baby". Not sure if thats correct tho.

-Another song name. Its the song in Risky Business where Tom Cruise is dancing round his living room in his boxers. One of the lines is "the kinda music that soothes the soul". No clue on that one.

-Theres a movie where several characters have bracelets with the infinity symbol (a horizontal 8)on it. Its an extra credit question for my math class. Anyone know the name?

Thanks!

Guest hotsoxchick1
If ya know these answers let me know. Thanks in advance.

-The name of a song. I assume its by Aerosmith and one of the lines is "every moment with you is a moment I treasure" and its might be called "I miss you baby". Not sure if thats correct tho.

-Another song name. Its the song in Risky Business where Tom Cruise is dancing round his living room in his boxers. One of the lines is "the kinda music that soothes the soul". No clue on that one.

-Theres a movie where several characters have bracelets with the infinity symbol (a horizontal 8)on it. Its an extra credit question for my math class. Anyone know the name?

Thanks!

the bracelet/ infinity thing was an episode on law and order svu.......i just saw it last week......... ;)

Guess I could put that down. But I think he wants a movie... :(

You don't know anything else about this movie? Actors, plot points, year???

I even asked some of my E-mail pals Scoopy and Tuna and they watch tons of movies(cause they review them)

So if they don't know, nobody knows...