Do you like the juiced ball?

Dominikk85

I like homers but I think this is a bit out of control. Homers are increasingly important but I feel they have too much influence right now. Almost every night one of my fantasy pitcher has a line like 10 Ks, 5 hits, 2 walks, 5 runs due to 2-3 bombs. The whole league is Adam Dunn right now.

Terrible season. 

I just want a homer to look like a homer. The opposite field, flick of the wrist homer, shouldn’t happen. 

And some of the distances hit that are legitimate homers get a shrug from me because, duh, the ball is completely juiced.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2019 at 4:15 AM, dominik-keul@gmx.de said:

I like homers but I think this is a bit out of control. Homers are increasingly important but I feel they have too much influence right now. Almost every night one of my fantasy pitcher has a line like 10 Ks, 5 hits, 2 walks, 5 runs due to 2-3 bombs. The whole league is Adam Dunn right now.

Very sad at what has become of baseball. No action except when the hitter connects for the home run. I mean homers are fine, but let's just play home run derby if that's all fans care about now. Pitchers are getting awfully fragile anyway. Home run derby might be worth exploring. A home run derby league actually might be interesting to average fans. There's a 3 on 3 basketball league.