"Soxfest" week

southsider2k5

11 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Obviously the actual gathering itself has been cancelled, but it is one of those signs along the way to let you know you are almost through the long cold winter.

Now if Rick could give us the Soxfest Surprise signing and get a hole or two taken care of, that would suffice for me.

Surprise signing? You mean Bauer is a possibility?????? :D :D :D

Anyway, yeah -- winter is almost done. For those other Chicagoans out here, it's been a pretty darn easy winter so far, am I right?? I bike to work every day and so far I've only had 1 or 2 days where it felt bad (one day it was sleight, so snow on the ground and hard rain on me, that was tough, but not so because of the freezing cold but rather the too hot so the snow turned into rain :( )

4 minutes ago, iWiN4PreP said:

Surprise signing? You mean Bauer is a possibility?????? :D :D :D

Anyway, yeah -- winter is almost done. For those other Chicagoans out here, it's been a pretty darn easy winter so far, am I right?? I bike to work every day and so far I've only had 1 or 2 days where it felt bad (one day it was sleight, so snow on the ground and hard rain on me, that was tough, but not so because of the freezing cold but rather the too hot so the snow turned into rain :( )

I am on the edge of the lake effect belt and we have had less than a foot of snow total this winter.  I know we are supposed to get around 6 inches in the next day, but this winter has been a joke for the most part.

• Like 1