Cold Pizza

aboz56

I'm calling all angels.... :lolhitting

HEY will the lovefest between you 2 end anytime soon, na just kiddin, well toommorrow early mornin im gonna start a thread where you can posts lines of songs and not be critzed for it :lol: .......LIKE "369 will ya sock it to me 1 more time, get low get low to the window to the wall to the wall to sweat right on ya face to all these keesh keesh keesh"

EDIT: 1 more song untill tommorrow when I can post a lot

"IMAGINE all the people, living for today,imagine all the people livin life in peac eyou may say im a dreamer but im not the only one i hope some day you'll join us, i wonder if ya can, brotherhood of man imagine all the people sharin for the world youuuuuu may say im a dreamer but im not the only one i hope some day ya ll join us and the world willl lvie in 1"

Just wanted to bring this topic back to the top.  No one actually answered the question.  Has anyone seen the show???????

I haven't seen it, but I get the feeling it's a Sportscenter meets The View type of thing.

Actually it's like the today show. it's sports themed most of the time, but it's not all highlights of games, I can't even explain it.

Show isn't to bad.

Just wanted to bring this topic back to the top.  No one actually answered the question.  Has anyone seen the show???????

I haven't seen it, but I get the feeling it's a Sportscenter meets The View type of thing.

Actually it's like the today show. it's sports themed most of the time, but it's not all highlights of games, I can't even explain it.

Show isn't to bad.

I micht actually have to watch it then...

I can't wait 'til they have a cooking segment with Warren Sapp. :lol:

I caught some of it this morning, didn't like it at all. It seemed really vanilla. Seems like it's for the wife of a sports fan so she knows what's going on, without going too in-depth.

Well it was only the 2nd show, I think they'll make changes to the format.