Happy New Year

Texsox

Happy New Year. This is the year . . .

. . . I learn how to add an electrical circuit to my garage. I'm planning on adding two circuits for my wood working tools and additional lighting. Running wire back to the breaker box.

I’d like to paint the house blue as opposed to reddish brown and get a garage door that doesn’t look like it is from the 80’s (diamond shaped wooden garage that is brown). And eventually replace the fence that has cedar wood instead of a stronger washed wood. It all depends on the budget so we will see what we get done this year…

Happy New Year everyone. For me my personal resolution is to work on my patience.  In terms of getting things done - I think this is the year I redo my kitchen (nothing crazy). Was all set to do it early last year and decided against it, thinking we might move. Well - sat on my hands too long for that given how much housing prices exploded in my area, but redoing the kitchen area with new cabinets/counters (+ creating a more natural island than the current set-up) will be a very nice refresh.  If I end up selling in a couple years - it will help sell the house and in the meantime we can enjoy a bit more modern of a kitchen.  

33 minutes ago, Texsox said:

Wood prices are spiking again.

Hence why I am hoping the wood in the fence holds for a little while longer and inflation didn’t hit garage doors or paint too hard (even though it probably did!).

Patience is another good thing to work on.

• Like 1