Jason..

BridgeportHeather

Weird...you don't have any mod options on the bottom left on the threads?

I think you should blame Gash...its must be him  ;)  :lol:

He fears the Hot Chick Thread Going Bye Bye  :nono  :D

He wouldn't have those such powers....But YOU certainly would!!!

I'm asking for you to just have a little compassion within you and give me that power! Pretty please???

I'm asking for you to just have a little compassion within you and give me that power! Pretty please???

Will do....I still can't figure out how you don't, I thought once listed as a mod you got that kind of stuff.

Will do it right now Heather :D

Will do....I still can't figure out how you don't, I thought once listed as a mod you got that kind of stuff.

Will do it right now Heather :D

It was heads...he put her name there, but made it that she couldn't do anything.. :bang

Uh oh... :o Trouble for the HCT!!!!

Hope you know what you're doin Jas :lol:

I better back it up 10 times a day :lol:

Seriously though...HTC is the greatest thread ever :headbang

Speaking of which, do you keep track of records for most replies on a thread. I would think that thread would have to be close to a record.

Uh oh... :o Trouble for the HCT!!!!

Hope you know what you're doin Jas :lol:

I better back it up 10 times a day :lol:

Seriously though...HTC is the greatest thread ever :headbang

Speaking of which, do you keep track of records for most replies on a thread. I would think that thread would have to be close to a record.

I think the previous record was 600 and something in a game thread. So ya Hot Chicks Thread is the largest thread ever.

I'm 99.9% sure of that. :headbang

Nothing is better than hot chicks.  Well, unless the Sox win a World Series.  But unless that happens nothing is better than hot chicks.  Don't be hatin just because our thread is more popular than yours.

ahh, I'll never forget the day of the "official" start of the HotSoxChicks thread...

It was uhh, either Sep 23rd or 24th when a lightnening bolt went off in my head....I saw

Elisha Cuthbert and Bang!!!!

remember when you said this?

Is there a reason this was pinned to the top. Gash I'm looking at you man.

yes, there was a reason :D :headbang and the reason has taken off like s***balls :snr

ahh, I'll never forget the day of the "official" start of the HotSoxChicks thread...

It was uhh, either Sep 23rd or 24th when a lightnening bolt went off in my head....I saw

yes, there was a reason :D  :headbang and the reason has taken off like s***balls :snr

Yeah, I do remember saying that. :D And I gotta agree that it was a great idea but lets not forget that I got that thread rolling with my nightly hot chick pics. I will give you some major props for pinning it though :headbang

yes, there was a reason :D  :headbang and the reason has taken off like s***balls :snr

Yeah, I do remember saying that. :D And I gotta agree that it was a great idea but lets not forget that I got that thread rolling with my nightly hot chick pics. I will give you some major props for pinning it though :headbang

Yeah, i give you props..that's why i pinned your specific thread..instead of starting a new thread and pinning that...so your name is always under the "Topic started" :D