Chisport Radio Schedule!

RedPinStripes

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on over for a show and we'll talk about it. As long as your lap top is decently fast and has a high speed connection, i can get the software on your laptop.

I can't at this time, as I am back here at ISU. I'll let ya know when I get a car (by the end of this calendar year, I'm presuming).

Come on over for a show and we'll talk about it. As long as your lap top is decently fast and has a high speed connection, i can get the software on your laptop.

I can't at this time, as I am back here at ISU. I'll let ya know when I get a car (by the end of this calendar year, I'm presuming).

ok heather :D . and f*** you CubKilla!

Getting anxious for this.  Can s&r do a broadcast from a room in the Hyatt during SoxFest?  Many guests available and I know someone with a room...

We never tried with a dial up connection. We can try, as long as someone has a laptop we can borrow.

I might be able to get my hands on one. And some Chicago hotels have highspeed connections in the rooms. I wonder if the Hyatt is one of them. You might have to spend a little more on a room, but it would be worth it.