Chisport Radio Schedule!

RedPinStripes

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is up with that least team you mentioned - you are covering them as well?  Not a good thing.

Have you heard me and Guido talk about the Cubs? There's a reason why there is more then 1 show. We cant do it. lol

Do you really think any cub fans are going to listen to me and Guido after they find out we're the SoxandRoll guys?

yes, we will be doing cub coverage, but we'll probably do to the cubs like every other media in chicago does to the Sox, give little coverage.

since it is chicago sports, we do have to talk about them now and then, just not that much.

yes, we will be doing cub coverage, but we'll probably do to the cubs like every other media in chicago does to the Sox, give little coverage. 

since it is chicago sports, we do have to talk about them now and then, just not that much.

I know Gary and I plan on talking about the Cubs a bit.

Most of our plans will be to talk about the Sox, Bears, Bulls, and playoff football in general.

RPS,

I am going to get a car by the end of 2003, but do not have the software to broadcast from my laptop. Is there any way I can get a show solely dedicated to my beloved Blackhawks when I get a car?

NUKE might be interested in teaming up with me, as, just like me, the Hawks are his favorite sports team.

that would be very cool heather. we don't have many hawks people right now and we may eventually just do individual sport shows, so you doing the hawks is cool.

I know frank from BHZ expressed interest to me in doing a hawks show a few weeks ago. said he was going to let me know, but I haven't heard anything since.

RPS,

I am going to get a car by the end of 2003, but do not have the software to broadcast from my laptop.  Is there any way I can get a show solely dedicated to my beloved Blackhawks when I get a car?

NUKE might be interested in teaming up with me, as, just like me, the Hawks are his favorite sports team.

Come on over for a show and we'll talk about it. As long as your lap top is decently fast and has a high speed connection, i can get the software on your laptop.