offical Sox-Schwarzenegger trivia questions

cwsox

What Arnold Schwarzenegger movie was filmed at Comiskey Park?

Please note I am not saying much of the footage was used in the movie. In fact what was used was very subtle. But it is there. A hell of a lot more than what made the final cut was filmed at Comiskey. The ballpark chase scene just didn't make the directors cut - or anyone's cut.

Bonus points: what team do we play in the footage shown in the movie?

Extra bonus: on the game day of the filming, someone was playing at Comiskey who still plays for the Sox. And that is: _______________

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you give a hint as to whether it is a recent film or really old?  :P

time span is someone then playing at Comiskey still plays at Comiskey.

I remember the game well - I took my kids because we knew the filming was taking place that day and we wanted to be in a crowd scene. Other filming had been done the days before and after with an empty park.

We also went on opening day of the movie. We were surprised that so little Comiskey footage was used - what was used was in a very clever way - but when it was, damn if we didn't spot ourselves in a game crowd scene! I knew I had picked the right seats - right by the one still playing at Comiskey. My kids still have the autographed cards they got that day.

Time frame - I took my kids to that game. I take my grandson to the games now. Do the math.

I know it cdub the you never said they were playin baseball so the person playing has to be Nancy Faust :D

:headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

true, I simply said the person was playing at Comiskey then and still are and that would be Nancy - we sat by her booth and got her autographed cards that day (actually she and I are connected in a few ways, we usually have a nice conversation).

Still need name of movie and name of team we played.

The day we were filmed was a day game, and I recall it was a Wednesday but on that I could be wrong.

want hints?

if it was filmed at Comiskey it was of course filmed in Chicago -

thus it is possible that (an) actor(s) associated with Chicago might be cast in the film

if I am going to give hints, then I add a question: how did the Comiskey footage show up in the movie given they didn't use the chase scene?

need name of movie

need name of team we played

need how footage was used