Yesterday at 03:52 AM1 day 9 minutes ago, SoxBlanco said:I’d also say Edgar Quero was considered to be a building block. You forgot to mention him.He's the first guy I have listed as a building block.
9 hours ago9 hr 16 hours ago, Quin said:He's the first guy I have listed as a building block.And also the fifth guy!(Sorry, that was my sarcastic way of pointing out that you listed him twice)
3 hours ago3 hr 6 hours ago, SoxBlanco said:And also the fifth guy!(Sorry, that was my sarcastic way of pointing out that you listed him twice)That's his twin brother, Edgar Alejandro Quero
2 hours ago2 hr This is why you need a whole lot of pieces and building blocks; also why not to ship them off for veterans, rents, 1 year wonders.Peters' may not hit as well next year as this year, but as long as his D continues, we're good.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.