ON the 1st day of Christmas my true love gave to

Be Good

LETS see how long we can go just post your wishes for the holiday season or for Soxtalk or for anywhere: ON the 1st day of Christmas my true love gave to me, ON the 2nd day of Christmas my true love gave to me, ON the 3rd day of Christmas my true love gave to me

ON the 1st day of Christmas my true love gave to me: A Soxtalk Spell Check

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On the six day of Christmas my true love gave to me 6 WS WS games (4 won by the White Sox)

I still like the 1 spel chek :headbang

Hmmm World Series and White Sox both have WS initials. Could this be why we haven't won in a few years?

Oh the incomprehensible lightness of BigHurtBeGood!  Good lord.

For the Milan Kundera quote of the day, I salute you, BrandoFan, even though you falsely accuse me of deleting your posts.

If I were to delete anything on a whim...

BigHurtBeGood, my fellow Dolphin fan, the only thing worse than the song you chose for this thread title is having Wannsteadt as a coach. I have annoyed people in my time, but I have to side with Heather, etc. here. This thread title and topic annoys me. Just a personal opinion however.

Things like "how long can we post on..." threads reminds me of bored 7th graders. Then you have to quote the first lines of the song as if we were all to stupid to have gotten the idea. The diversity of posting experiences makes this place a community, but sometimes I really wish that you would post on a subject, with some opinion on something actually happening in the world, that gives me a clue as to what you think and who you are a person, as opposed to froth for the light minded.

And I bet you won't even look up the Milan Kundera reference and I fear your next post will be on how many reindeer names we can guess other than the 8 plus Rudolph.

this post edited because origianlly I typed Kundrea instead of Kundera and BrandoFan calls me to task, so here the spelling is, corrected.

Also, by the way, the 12 days of Christmas begin December 25, not December 8, and $50 to charity if BigHurt can tell me, within 1 hour, the name of the 13th day of Christmas. without help from the audience.

Poor BeGood, he tries a nice holiday thread and gets this

BeGOOD is like a girl who is so impossibly sweet and cute that you want to smother her with a pillow while she is angel-sleeping......just to see if God will strike you down right there and then.

BeGOOD is like a girl who is so impossibly sweet and cute that you want to smother her with a pillow while she is angel-sleeping......just to see if God will strike you down right there and then.

I've only had the urge to smother cats while they sleep. And it has nothing to do with wanting to know if god would do anything about it....