Curb Your Enthusiasm

Brian

Hilarious season premiere. Totally set up for a good season and a season finale to look foward to.

People in wheelchairs shouldn't be on cellphones while they are moving around. Good point.

Can we stick this thread so they few of us who watch it can chat throughout the next few month about it? Just curious.

Hilarious season premiere. Totally set up for a good season and a season finale to look foward to.

People in wheelchairs shouldn't be on cellphones while they are moving around. Good point.

Can we stick this thread so they few of us who watch it can chat throughout the next few month about it? Just curious.

I just can't wait to see how Larry is gonna f*** up his anniversary and opening night of the Producers in one night :lol:

my guess is he will have sex with the chick in the play with him or something... btw make sure to not use the docto'r phone

Did amyone recognize the droolin' Doctor as the Library Cop from the 'Tropic of Capricorn' Seinfeld episode?

My prediction is that he never gets his anniversary present (Jegg will probably tag whoever he was eyeing), never does the part in the Producers, and somehow manages to get Ben Stiller to bail, too.