Jose Cruz

LDF

He was non tendered by toronto i believe so it wouldn't cost us a pick.

ok i will give way to you on this. i am not too sure, but still i think you may be wrong.

lets assume that they did, is he worth the 1 rounder? the reason i am saying it this way, is b/c they must be the reason why not one team has had any serious discussion with him.

He was non tendered by toronto i believe so it wouldn't cost us a pick.

ok i will give way to you on this. i am not too sure, but still i think you may be wrong.

lets assume that they did, is he worth the 1 rounder? the reason i am saying it this way, is b/c they must be the reason why not one team has had any serious discussion with him.

after furhter searching, i found out that i was wrong. tor has not tendered anything to cruz.

can you pls remove this whole string.

He was non tendered, meaning the Blue Jays dont get s*** and can't talk with him until May 1st.

great that is why i recanted on what i wrote, but that doesn't mean we can't go out and get him. a battle of rowand and cruz for the starting job will look great.

this past winter showed that maybe joey B needs another yr in the minors. but imagine if cruz comes on and develops, that will make c lee tradeable.