I have the CBA...

Steff

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kap's little secret is that he is really a hoosier as well... And BTW I would say that I do know him at least fairly well ;)

who the hell are you? I've never seen or heard of you in my life! This SOB is hijacking my identity! Stop the madness! Oh... and hoosier? hmmmf.

:bang

Yeah I definitely wouldn't call them bad.....They won the UHL Champioship just last season, winning the Colonial Cup!  .....They have a pretty great following in town. They're 18-11 at the moment; w/ a little more momentum, they'll be in first again in the Western Conference.

I did not know that. There seemed to always be big crowds for a minor league hockey team there when I went, but my cousins, being girls, did not know much more than the name being the Komets.

Exactly rite, u r definitely an asset to this board for the great information u r able to share with the rest of us.  :D

Alright, alright enough kissing Steff's ass. She's gonna get a big head already!

How about we stop criticizing her and kissing her ass at the same time? LOL

Sorry Steff, gotta keep you under the reigns. ;-)