Dustin Hermanson

LDF

Of course everybody overlooked me when I inquired about him in my free agent post. Man it would have been sweet to get him. I wish KW got Vander Wal instead of Rios...

Of course everybody overlooked me when I inquired about him in my free agent post. Man it would have been sweet to get him. I wish KW got Vander Wal instead of Rios...

i had a huge discussion going on hermson prob before you came aboard. i kept bringing up why we should go and get him and person. the feedback was great and lively.

maybe that is why no one talked about it again when you posted it. i am or was getting hermanson and person, however i am seconding guessing myself on person.

watch hermanson is going to have a huge yr.

We dont need anymore crappy right handed starting pitchers. A lefty that can be used against the Twins is about the only thing better then Jon Rauch at the 5 slot in the rotation.

any pitcher that can log 200 innings year after year is not crappy...suppan's number will improve wherever he goes because he had maybe the worst bullpen in bseball backing him up...plus when was the last time a team only used 5 starters all year???...even if we sign suppan or anyone for the 5th spot..rauch will get some starts and can work some middle relief...if we dont sign another starter who is gonna fill in when needed or if some one goes down with injury??...gary glover???...ugh

or rauch can just start the year in charlotte...he is still coming back from major shoulder surgery..that takes a good 2 years anyways

This is why LDF is my guy.

Every guy that signs elsewhere is a guy that we should've got. We'd have the biggest roster in the history of the game.  :D

do you not remember me talking about hermanson before xmas and right when the fa's can talk to anyone. i have been a big fan of him and person. in that article i was saying that we could've pursue williamson before he resign.

do you not remember me talking about hermanson before xmas and right when the fa's can talk to anyone. i have been a big fan of him and person. in that article i was saying that we could've pursue williamson before he resign.

No I don't recall that, but I'm not making fun of you. You just want to see the team do more.

No I don't recall that, but I'm not making fun of you. You just want to see the team do more.

i wasn't mad or anything, i just can't see how other teams would get things done and we, the sox looks as we are standing still. one of the posters mention that hermanson has a history of getting hurt, i agree. but still he is still worth a shot.

i am officially saying now, we should see what it would take to get some sfo pitchers here as well as j vasquez from mont.

Fair enough, what i'm saying is if your gonna get another starting pitcher at least get a lefty that we can use against the Twins and A's (two teams that dont hit lefties well)

are there any good lefties available???...now that parque signed with tampa :lol:

Kenny Rogers, a career Twins killer and a 200+ IP guy.