My red eye of doom.

Wise Master Buehrle

Nice....the simple life I missed is just starting.  I just thought I'd add that.

Well, it's not exactly nice. Lying to my mom and boss and co-workers about how it happened isn't too great. But there is one plus-side. I get to scare the hell out of people at school, but another down-side is millions of people have asked how I got it. I've pretty much hired a friend to tell them because I'm so sick of it.

Man u must hav drunk a lot then Yahtzee.  :drink  :nono

Unfortunately, I did. I had a whole liter of vodka all to myself, was at a great party, and just never stopped. If you wanted an estimate I'd say I was just shy of half the liter. The sucky part is I spilled my Sprite before I even began drinking, thus no chaser, or anything to mix with.

Unfortunately, I did. I had a whole liter of vodka all to myself, was at a great party, and just never stopped. If you wanted an estimate I'd say I was just shy of half the liter. The sucky part is I spilled my Sprite before I even began drinking, thus no chaser, or anything to mix with.

Yeah wheneva I'm drinkin stuff like that I always try to mix it with Coke or sumthin else. Southern Comfort and Coke mix well together I've found. :lol:

s***, I know exactly how you feel. That was my new years two years ago. That was an ugly night. I remember everything until 12...and I called my cell around 1:30 and left a hillarious message on it, which discussed the fact that I wasn't drunk (cause I simply had to tell myself that).

Then there was lots of throwing up. VODKA SUCKS.