Ft Wayne HS thread

WillieHarris2

Greasy, you might know my cousin. I don't know what HS she goes to, but it is a FW school. All I know is that it isn't Snider. (because we beat them in semi-state 2 yrs ago for football)

What school?

South Side

Homestead

Dwenger

Concordia

Luers

North Side

Snider

Carrol

Harding

Northrop

Elmhurst

Wayne

Bishop Knoll, eh? Did you happen to know or hear of Kenny Harris? He transferred to Griffith last year and is at VU now. He is a giant guy, 6'11".

Yes I did. We used to call him "Baby Shaq" :lol: It's a shame BNI is so f***ing cheap, that they can't keep our good talent in that school. (Harris-basketball Bobby Kimp- QB Football and another dude from baseball and me!) I didn't know the guy well, but he was by far the tallest dude in the school. (6'11 and I was 5'0 at the time my freshy yr.[5'7 now junior yr.] I said hi to him before too, I know ppl who know him so we connect. :) How do you know him?

Yes I did. We used to call him "Baby Shaq"  It's a shame BNI is so f***ing cheap, that they can't keep our good talent in that school. (Harris-basketball Bobby Kimp- QB Football and another dude from baseball and me!) I didn't know the guy well, but he was by far the tallest dude in the school. (6'11 and I was 5'0 at the time my freshy yr.[5'7 now junior yr.] I said hi to him before too, I know ppl who know him so we connect.  How do you know him?

I don't know him personally, but I follow HS bball and VU and there was a big contraversy and all about his transferring. He then came to play at VU. He has not done a whole lot on offense so far because he is still learning the college game. You were a shorty as a frosh. I am a freshman now and I'm 5'9. :)

I don't know him personally, but I follow HS bball and VU and there was a big contraversy and all about his transferring. He then came to play at VU. He has not done a whole lot on offense so far because he is still learning the college game. You were a shorty as a frosh. I am a freshman now and I'm 5'9. :)

Tall bastard :lol: Yea I was 4'11 8th grade, 5'0 freshy, 5'4 soph. and 5'7 now. Me and the other shorties used to hate standing close to Kenny because of his amazing height. (and we couldn't see the other kids walking) I used to look like a 2yr. old kid compard to him. :o