Along with being the richest team in MLB

CSF

The oldest team. Their average age is 31.5 according to ESPN.com. Seattle is 2nd oldest at 30.3, Boston 3rd at 30.1. The youngest are the Twinkies at 26.6, followed closely by the Indians at 26.7.

Useless info for the day. ;)

The oldest team.  Their average age is 31.5 according to ESPN.com. Seattle is 2nd oldest at 30.3, Boston 3rd at 30.1.  The youngest are the Twinkies at 26.6, followed closely by the Indians at 26.7. 

Useless info for the day.  ;)

Hmm, how you like them apples. Where did you get that info?

The oldest team.  Their average age is 31.5 according to ESPN.com. Seattle is 2nd oldest at 30.3, Boston 3rd at 30.1.  The youngest are the Twinkies at 26.6, followed closely by the Indians at 26.7. 

Useless info for the day.  ;)

Wow, very surprised that the twinkies got the youngest. (I know Mauer helped out alot in that department.) I could had sworn the Indians or Mets would get it.

All I am going to say on this issue is that though they have the oldest average age, they are not OLD...some are old, some aren't old.  Big deal.  Frank Thomas is 36 and is probably losing his teeth as well.  :)

All I am going to say is comparing one PLAYER'S age to a TEAM's average age is comparing apples to oranges. RELATIVE to the average TEAM's age of MLB the Yanks are an old TEAM. As a TEAM the YANKS are old old old. They are the oldest TEAM in all of MLB. :D

All I am going to say is comparing one PLAYER'S age to a TEAM's average age is comparing apples to oranges.  RELATIVE to the average TEAM's age of MLB the Yanks are an old TEAM. As a TEAM the YANKS are old old old. They are the oldest TEAM in all of MLB.  :D

And they still have a better chance of winning the World Series than any team in baseball. I wish we had problems like that.

All I am going to say on this issue is that though they have the oldest average age, they are not OLD...some are old, some aren't old.  Big deal.  Frank Thomas is 36 and is probably losing his teeth as well.  :)

Maybe he should invest some of his fortune in a solid set of dentures so when he's packing away the cheeseburgers he wont have to gum them down.