my tucson trip scouting report

credescrew24

well sox fans i have returned home safe!....anyways wow!!! that was incredible...lets see where do i start. saturdays game was great. Very impressive outing by john rauch. he went 3 strong innings and was hitting his marks good. i think he struck out about 2 dbacks hitters but all the pitches he was throwing were wicked! the hitters were way off balance against him. else where willie made lots of impressive grabs @ second especially the one where he dove in the outfiled grass to pick a sharp hit grounder inbetween him and thomas! WedGem material 4 sure! jose went yard that was nice to see! and Aaron rowand and jamie burke hit the ball pretty well they both went 2for3, and of course crede tore it up too going 2for3 w/ a rbi. sundays game was exciting too....but shoey looked a little lost out there on the mound...he did strike out like 4 hitters but he gave up a 2run jack from shea hillenbrand and miguel olivo had to go out to settle him down countless times...c.lee hit the ball hard and PK looked ok.i know its still really early but hey....over all i was really impressed! the weather is pretty hot so if anyone is going soon u wont need ur jackets thats 4 sure, it was in the hight 70's maybe 80's but beautiful weather 4 some sox baseball! the highlight of the hole trip though was getting to talk to all the players and getting autographs. the atmosphere is so chill there it a must for any sox fan to experience 4sure! ooh...and by the way i was talkn to willie and i told him congrats on his Sports Center bit and i mentioned everyone on the bords are sayn hes a pimp....he laughed and and gave a wink! .....damn willie is flippn awsome!!! :headbang :notworthy ............any questions ????????

Did you get a chance to see Ozzie Guillen in action? Appreciate the update and your observations. It sounds like Rausch is sharp, but Schoeneweis is a bit shaky. I am thinking that from early results that Rausch and Wright are early stars for that 5th position. I wonder if one of them bounces Scott?

yeah ozzie was really nice.....he stoped and talked to the fans a little before sundays game and signed a few autographs but then he had to get in the dugout....he said he had the lineup card in his butt pocket and had to go turn it in...hehe well....yeah i agree danny and john rauch are the favorites in my opinion right now for the 5th starting job. but we will see....................... :huh