Broadcast Schedule.

Bighurt52235

I'm quite pleased with the early announcement. Unfortunately, I will miss Opening Day game because I will be driving home from Wrestlemania 19 at Safeco Field. There are not many games on WGN, but there are enough to keep me alive. Since my FSC games are blacked out, I can only watch the pre- and post- game shows. Occasionally I'll get lucky and have the game run over three hours, which I then can watch the rest.

Since I go to school in Champaign, I was glad to hear that about 130 of the games would be televised on FSN, WGN, and Fox. But obviously we don't get WCIU all the way down here. I was intent on catching the games on ESPN Radio 1000, but I can't get a good reception at all. Has anybody tried out the MLB Radio on the internet? It looks like that will be my option on those days.

I hate WCIU games. I can never get them, even with MLB Extra Innings.

As far as the internet radio, I heard it was good, but you may be able to catch SnR depending on if they are doing those games that are on WCIU.

Sox and Roll (SnR) is a internet station ran by Red Pinstripes, Guido, and Joebatters. They can give ya more info on that.

I hate WCIU games.  I can never get them, even with MLB Extra Innings.

cant you pick up the wciu games on the other teams station???

You can pick the game up on the internet on www.espn.com. It has a screen in which you watch baseball games, not live, its just a screen that tells you whats going on. Its delayed, but its one of the only solutions I have.

Has anybody tried out the MLB Radio on the internet?  It looks like that will be my option on those days.

I've done that for the past two years. It works very well for me. I get to hear Ed and John and brings me back to those days where I listened on the old transistor radio. I put the game on at work or home and it is just fine if there is no tv game - which there too seldom is in Michigan.

The internet broadcast can be 5 to 30 seconds behind the tv game, which I have discovered when I watch the Sox play the Tigers on Tiger tv.

And of course, you can listen to all the MLB games played so for the $14.95 or whatever it costs, you certainly get a lot of games.

I hate WCIU games.  I can never get them, even with MLB Extra Innings.

cant you pick up the wciu games on the other teams station???

Sometimes, but most of the time they don't do it that way, for some reason. I think in the long haul, I get like 130 Sox games, but don't quote me on that.

I used to listen to Rooney and Farmer while putting on the ESPN Gamecast.  I haven't been able to do that since they started charging to listen to games on the internet.  I'm going to ask my parents if I can get that this year.

last season it was $15 for every MLB game of the season, couldn't be cheaper, can't you pay that yourself? You'll need them to enter the credit card info but give them the $15 - it is so worth it!

Bighurt, just tell them its kids day, be good, and u get more games. Half price nights will attract them too. My parents are there whenever I say the word.

Baseball, and especially White Sox baseball, is what life is all about. I have to wait for WGN or ESPN to broadcast a game so I can see the Sox. You guys who live close to or in Chicago and can go see a Sox game in person are soooo lucky. I am jealous. I hope to be able to travel to see a Sox game this year, but may end up out on the coast, probably Seattle to see the Chisox.

By the way if the broadcast schedule is out is it for WGN and if so where can we access it (the schedule)?