Preston Wilson

MurcieOne

Guest hotsoxchick1
Preston will make:

2003: $6.5M

2004: $9.0M

2005: $12.0M

You still want him?

hell no i dont want to spend that kind of cash, not for a k master anyhow..... screw that.. rowand will be fine in cf.. and if not then bring up borchard.. hell its about damn time he earned his keep anyhow.....hes good defensively and honestly i belive with a steady diet of major pitching ( i know i say this everytime) he will cut down those k's alot...........were stuck with the yard gnome out in lf for another year anyhow so may as well make the best of it...........im sick of hearing about how great these guys are.. let them show it for a change............

Preston will make:

2003: $6.5M

2004: $9.0M

2005: $12.0M

You still want him?

hell no i dont want to spend that kind of cash, not for a k master anyhow..... screw that.. rowand will be fine in cf.. and if not then bring up borchard.. hell its about damn time he earned his keep anyhow.....hes good defensively and honestly i belive with a steady diet of major pitching ( i know i say this everytime) he will cut down those k's alot...........were stuck with the yard gnome out in lf for another year anyhow so may as well make the best of it...........im sick of hearing about how great these guys are.. let them show it for a change............

i hear ya on wilson...if we picked him up there is no way we could resign colon...it would put our over 75 million next year if wilson was thrown into the mix and we wanted to keep the team in tacked...screw that

who would you rather..colon long term or wilson???

who the hell is wilson's agent???...he did a great job