How many times do you go to Comiskey

Bighurt52235

what I go through in gas and oil and tolls in a year...

but Comiskey is where I want to be to see my beloved Sox, and a great place to see so many friends - I just love the Sox and being there with friends, so worth it to me.

And cheaper than doing drugs.

I used to go 5-6 times a year but since oct 13 1998 Ive only been to Chitown for a total of three days and that was last year. I stayed in Gurnee and went to two Sox games against the As. I hope to go to college in Chicago and become a Comiskey regular and maybe even have season tickets...

Buddy, even though u don't go to games, watching White Sox baseball on WGN, FSC, and FSC+ is a great way. Don't ever miss it. If ur out and not around, go listen to John and Ed, you'll feel just like ur there. Just step it up in stuff, and they'll listen.

every weekend 2-3 games, plus at least 5 additional games,

so somewhere between 33-35 games

and I f***ing live 205 miles away one way - you just do what you got to do!

Sweet Jesus! That's what you call, a dedicated FAN!

I couldn't go to any last year courtesy of my scumbag job. And I live in Illinois. But I have since changed jobs, & plan on making at least 5-10 trips to "The Cell". See ya there! :lol:

I plan on going to a couple at the end of May/Beginning of June. My buddies girlfriend just moved out there and me and him are going to be flying out then. Everything else will be free, which I like.

Then if they make the playoffs, I'll definately find a way to make it out there. I will see every game they play in Anaheim and maybe everyone they play in LA, at least one though.

I may even drive to Arizona to see them play the Dbacks.

Guest hotsoxchick1

hmm around 70- 80 (almost every home game).......and that doesnt include the week or so i spend in birmingham seeing the barons (7-10 games) and that doesnt include the weekend i spend at the jake each year were there, and the weekend either at the twinkiebag, or comerica park... depends on which fits in my work schedule at the time...........and sometimes i take a week off and go to spring training......i took off last year but i am headed there this year............

Well, this is going to be the final Sox season where I won't have a car, so after this season, I hope to make it to at least 10 games a year (thank God for half price mondays and tuesdays). Until then, I can only go to maybe 3 or 4 games a year.

Buddy, even though u don't go to games, watching White Sox baseball on WGN, FSC, and FSC+ is a great way. Don't ever miss it. If ur out and not around, go listen to John and Ed, you'll feel just like ur there. Just step it up in stuff, and they'll listen.

WGN and TV is good but it aint anything like being there. The smell of the ballpark and the feel of it. But dont worry. Someday, me, you and bighurt will all be regulars!

And my dad said we could possibly go the AS game, which would be really cool. I dont think itll be necessary to kill any families of five tho. But I will be really pissed if there are all these dicksucking Scrubs and Yankees fan there and only like 10,000 Sox fans...

hmm around 70- 80 (almost every home game).......and that doesnt include the week or so i spend in birmingham seeing the barons (7-10 games) and that doesnt include the weekend i spend at the jake each year were there, and the weekend either at the twinkiebag, or comerica park... depends on which fits in my work schedule at the time...........and sometimes i take a week off and go to spring training......i took off last year but i am headed there this year............

HSC,

How have you been? I can vouch for you on the game count. personally I went to about 30-35 games last year. This year I finally wised up and got a Partial Season Pass. I hope to see you again this simmer!

Tom

:headbang

As of right now definite 34 games (all weekdays - easier to go straight from work). We usually do at least 1 weekend a month and then there's the Cleveland, Detroit, and Baltimore trips. Last year we went to 47 not including the All Star game. Probably about the same this year.

Guest hotsoxchick1

HSC,

How have you been? I can vouch for you on the game count. personally I went to about 30-35 games last year. This year I finally wised up and got a Partial Season Pass. I hope to see you again this simmer!

Tom

:headbang

TTTTTTTT hey how are ya........ yes you definately will be seeing me at the park..... opening day.. you be there and none of this i gotta vacation planned bull stuff ok......... :D

Guest hotsoxchick1

yeah well its about time you have seen the errors of your ways.......geez us i still cant believe you took a cruise over opening day last year......what he heck were you thinking?????? lol lol lol lol.......see ya first friday in april........ :headbang