Cameras to bust speeders

Texsox

What do you think of Ilinois installing cameras to watch you and catch speeders  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Ilinois installing cameras to watch you and catch speeders

• Only for speeding
    • Use them and if they see something else, bust the person for that too
    • No, big brother is watching. It is a privacy issue

Did anyone consider the families of his victims? How do you think they would have felt knowing that the person who murderered their family members is (was) allowed to function in society?

Maybe by lying about his past, he denied a position to someone else who could have been an excellant professor and NOT have been a murderer.

If you would like to debate the length of his sentence, I would agree he got out earlier than I think was fair. I used him as an example of someone who was rehabilitated and was a functioning, contributing member of society. I believe he is no longer a threat to anyone. I also believe other criminals have also been rehablitated.

Should someone who serves his sentence be allowed to earn a living and just how good of a living should it be? Should we tell them they have forfeited their right to hold any position? If he was a janitor, would you argue he took the job away from someone who would be a great janitor and hadn't committed a crime?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A. Innocent until proven guilty.

B. Just because someone is accused of a crime, doesn't mean they forfeit their rights.

C. Just because someone is innocent doesn't mean they should forfeit their rights.

Which statement of mine where you quoting?